~seven~

Crystal pov: I'm exited for school. My girls and I all get seats by each other in the first class of the day which is US history. The entire period I make eye contact with Gigi and we share a few winks and smiles here and there. The bell finally rings after a long 42 minutes and we go to the next class. We walk into the English room and sit by each other since desks are in 2 by 2 rows. I have random people come up to me and introduce themselves. There's at least two or three each period. So far I've met some girls name brooke and Vanessa. Brooke is in ballet so I'll get to see her last period!! We go through the boring lecture blah blah blah then it's a study hall. Gigi has a private voice lesson this period so I'm gonna be alone for the first time Sonce I've been here. This girl comes and sits by me. "Hi I'm scarlet!" This girl says to me. "Hi scarlet I'm crystal" I say back to her. We talk about stuff and trade numbers and instas. She seems like she's a good friend. "So what are you here for and whose your roommate?" She asked me. "I'm here for ballet and my roommate is Gigi goode she's my girlf.... Girlie. She's my girlie" I say back almost exposing us. I know Gigi wanted to start telling other people about a week in. "That's cool! I'm here for art. I've had a passion for it since I was little. My roommate is my bestfriend Yvie " scarlet tells me. The bell rings and I smile at scarlet and tell her bye. Now I'm onto lunch. I meet gigi at a table and sitting at the table is jaida, Jan, jackie, brooke, Vanessa and a girl I don't know. "Hi ladies" I say and sit down next to gigi. We hold hands and and talk to the other girls. For lunch I'm having a smoothe and it's bomb. "Hello who are you? I'm crystal" I ask the girl I don't know yet. "Hi doll I'm yvangelina but you can call me yvie" she says. Oh this is scarlets roommate Yvie. "Hey you're scarlets roolaye aren't you?" I ask her. She nods her head while smiling and gigi looks at me confused as of how I know her. " I met her last period in study hall. She seems sweet" I tell the group. I get a text and it's from Gigi even tho she's sitting right next to me. The text says "I love you hun" I smile really big and text her back. This bitch is mine. Like she's really mine. We switch classes shortly after and I have math. That goes by fast and I'm not gonna go into it but we have an announcement at the end of class "fall homecoming is gonna be October 7th. That about two weeks so get your dates and dresses. Free admission" the principal says over the speaker. I look at gigi and she looks at me with a big smile. The bell rings and it's last period. I hug gigi before heading to ballet. I get there then go in the locker room and change. I find brooke and we start talking. I tie my shoes and head out. Everyone is warming up and I find a spot in the middle of the barre. I start doing a plié warmup I did at my studio then I stretch out my feet and warm I'm my ankles by going up on my box. All of these girls are extremely friendly and I vibe with them a lot. Today we go over rules and basic stuff like that. We do some pirouettes then go in to fortes. I keep getting complemented on my turns and it's making me feel really good. The bell rings signaling the end of the day. I take of my shoes and padding then slip on my sweats and crocs and walk out of the locker room. "Crystal methyd?" I heat the teacher say. "Yes ma'am?" I respond with being polite. "You are truly amazing. You have a gift dear welcome to JSA I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow" Mrs. M says back. "Thank you so much" I say with a smile. I walk back to Gigi's car. "How was your first day love?" She asks me. "It was very good. You?" I say back. "It was good thank you" Gigi says back. "I say we go home then go dress shopping" Gigi says and of course I'm down. I'm already going to hoco with her. "Can we do lavender and tan/beige" Gigi asks. "Of course we can i call beige dress with lavender heels" I say. "I'll do the opposite then" got says back. We get to the resale shop that's known for having good dresses and I find one immediately that I love. It's tan and has gems on it. I tried it on and fell in love with it. It's rare as hell you find a dress like that first try. On the other hand gigi has about 5 dresses and runs into the dressing room with me to try them on. After trying on the dresses Gigi find the perfect one. It's lavender with a diamond neckline. It looks too perfect on her. I pick out the matching shoes and we go check out. On our way back we scream to summer music to keep the good vibe going. We stop at Taco Bell then drive back to campus.
—————————————————————————-
938 words
@lovelymethyd_ on insta
If you like rushes check out my rush acc @brooke.lynn_rushes. I'm casting szn one