~twenty nine~

Gigi pov: ITS CHRISTMAS OMG. I get to spend my favorite holiday with my fucking girlfriend!! Anyways, I wake up around 9:30am then of course I wake up crystal. We walk downstairs to see my mom making herself a cup of coffee. "Good morning sleepy heads!" My mom says to crystal and I. "Good morning" I say back to my mom and crystal does as well. We sit in the living room to pass around gifts. The three of us open our Christmas gifts and it's just a good, happy vibe I love it. A little after we open all gifts, crystal and I clean up then take everything upstairs. "Hey babe I wanna take you somewhere" crystal tells me. "Uh okay" I respond back with. I'm a little hesitant but it's crystal she would never do anything to hurt me. We walk outside and get in the car. Crystal drives until we find a Starbucks so of course we have to get coffee. "What do you want babe" crystal Asks me. "Just a hot chocolate" I say back to crystal. She orders my drink and a drink for herself. We drive a little longer and it's quite. But it's a comfortable silence. We enjoy the Harry styles playing from the car radio. "We're here babe" crystal says. I look out of the car window and it's a nice cabin surrounded by woods. It's so ethereal and beautiful. "Crystal it's beautiful" I say. "We're staying he night here. Hope you're ready" crystal tells me. I'm so excited. Since Cali never really gets cold it's perfect temp I swear. I take a sip of my hot chocolate as a grab my book bag and walk into the cabin with crystal. We get everything situated and soon we find ourselves on the couch in the main room cuddled together watching whatever is on tv. Crystal gets up randomly and goes into the room we're staying in. As concerned as I am about her sudden movements I know she would tell me if something bad was up so I let her go. She comes back with her hands behind her back. "What's up babes you're a little off" I say to her. "I'm sorry gigi but you're my world. I hope you know that. And I would like to be with you as long as I can be. So if you feel the same I wanna give you this as a promise necklace". Crystal tells me. I don't know how to feel I'm just so overjoyed with emotions. Crystal shows me this necklace and it's absolutely beautiful. "Baby I love it. I love you" I say. It's absolutely stunning. Crystal puts it on me and I pull her in to a big kiss. "What do you wanna do?" Crystal asks me. "Can we just cuddle and watch tv" I say. I wanna stay in the girl I loves arms for as long as possible. "Of course baby" Crystal says back. "You know my family called me from Mexico at my Abuelo's. They wanted to wish me and you a merry Christmas" crystal tells me. "Tell then I said thank you and I would absolutely love to meet them" I say back to crystal. "This summer would you be down to go to Mexico for a week and visit? I have a few ballet intensives but we could find a week that works for both of us" crystal says. "I would love that" I tell crystal. Going to Mexico to meet crystals family. Wow. This is huge and I'm honestly so excited. Next year is gonna be amazing. Better than this 2020 bullshit (rona doesn't exist here just everything else). This girl makes me happy. This IS the girl I want to marry.
_________________________________
630 words
Hope you enjoy :)
Insta @jackies.merkins