~thirteen~

Gigi pov: we hear a knock on the door and crystal and I just look at each other confused as hell. I go and open the door hesitantly. I open it to see the one, the only jaida hall. Not alone of course. She had a bag of Taco Bell with her. "Heyyyy bitches hope I didn't ruin y'all fuckin. Anyways here's some Taco Bell I went and thought ab you hoes and bought some. Hope y'all enjoy kissessss" jaida says as she gives me the bag and walks out the door. I close the door and burst into laughter. I get the bags and sit in the floor with crystal as she's quietly rolling a blunt. I pull out my pack of cigarettes and grab one out. We start smoking together. I know it's bad for my voice but I need it now. Once I finishe my cigarette crystal is still on her blunt. "Come here baby" crystal says. I give her a kiss and she blows smoke in my mouth. I accept it, inhale them blow it out.  I get my Crunchwrap and Cinnabon delights and eat them. Something about smoking makes me insanely hungry.  We eat all of the food what feels  fast and we sit there smoking. I pull out my alcohol and mix some vodka in with my kickstart. For more if a kick ya know? I drink it and at this point I'm a little tipsy since I did put a lot in.

Crystal pov: I just watch Gigi she's so beautiful. When she's just in her element it's truly beautiful. She's dancing around in her sports bra and shorts with her long red hair pulled back. It's truly amazing. She dances along to "teenage dream" by Katy Perry as she sings along to it. It's our song. Since day one. "Crystalllll babe come dance with meeee" she says. She sounds so cute so there's no way I can say no. I get up and we start dancing. She sings along to the music sounding absolutely perfect. "The way you turn me on I can't sleep" Gigi starts singing. She sounds so good. "Come cuddle with me babyyyyy" Gigi says all tipsy. I can't say no so we go over to her bed and cuddle. The music is still playing in the background. I lay there with Gigi curled up in my chest and I scroll through TikTok. I drink the rest of her spiked kickstart cause I wanna feel how gigi is. She's straight vibin. At this point we're both tired and shitfaced so we drift asleep

Gigi pov: I wake up I'm crystal warm arms the next morning I get up and shower since I feel like I stink of cigarettes and weed. I play my playlist and sing along whole I shower. I come out and get dressed. As I'm getting dressed I look over at crystal asleep in bed. She looks so cute. We have today and tomorrow till we're back at school. Why not party. I wake up crystal and she wakes up almost right away. "What's up babes" crystal says worried. "Jackie and Jan are having a party tonight. Wanna go?" I say. "Well duhhhh" crystal says back. I laugh and text miss Jacqueline for the info. Once she gets back to me she tells me it's at 8:30pm and crystal and I can just stay the night in her and jans dorm. I look over at the time and it's 3:45. We still have a little while so I chill around and crystal and I pack our bags for the night. Before we know it the time is 6:30 signaling that we should get ready. I slide on my tight black mini skirt and a black see through star shirt with a red bralette under it since it's see through. I get on red heels. Crystal wears a part of ripped up jean shorts that are very short with a chain belt and fishnets that cover her marks. She puts on a cropped black bleach tyedyed shirt and slides on her socs. She looks unbelievably sexy. She straightens her natural curly hair and my heart melts. She just looks so good. And her straight hair does something to me. It looks good. We do our makeup and finish our hair and walk our way to Jackie and hand appartment/dorm.
________________________________
736 words
Insta @jackies.merkins
Treat you better is on hold! I have no clue what to write :(
ALSOOOO updates will be slow untill June 4th