~twenty two~

Gigi pov: my friends start arriving and I'm so happy I missed them so so much. First is dahlia, "hi girlie!" I say to her all exited and give her a hug. "Hi hun you must be crystal! I'm dahlia it's so nice to meet you" dahlia says to crystal and she seems nice and they like each other so that's good. The two talk while the rest of my friends show up at once. "Bonjour salopes!" Nicky practically yells as she runs in and gives me a huge hug while leaving rock and widow in the dust left with the bags. "Hello Gorgina I missed you bitchhh" Nicky says. Her French accent as thick as it was before I left. She goes over to meet crystal with dahlia and I go help rock and widow with the bags. As I walk out of my house the girls drop their stuff and We get in a big group hug. "Gigi I missed you so much omg" rock says laughing. "Me too bitch. Isn't your lady friend here?" Widow says. "Why yes, yes she is and I'm sure y'all will love her." I say back. We all walk in and soon after rock and widow hour the group of girls talking to crystal. "Hey geeg and friends I got called into work and I'll be back sometime tomorrow. I trust y'all so I'm not worried. I love you all and I'll see you girls tomorrow" my mom says. So she's gonna he gonna all night. I don't wanna have a party at all so the girls and I might as well get blackout. Yolo. we go to my basement which is the best room in the house and the most fun. We all set up our beds and shit then I bring up "soo I don't wanna have a party so how about we all just get faded, drink and get to catch up". I say and all of the girls agree thankfully.

Crystal pov: I love all of Gigi's friends they make me feel welcome and I'm exited to get to know them tonight. Before we know it widow is pulling a bottle of vodka out of her bag. We pass it around and all take a shot. I pull out my dab pan and start smoking and then that gets passed round and I don't feel anything but I can tell everyone else is getting a little out of it. I take another shot of vodka and get my pen back. At this point I'm blazed and only a little tipsy tho. Rock is the first one to bring something up. "Her crystal, truth ur dare" she asks me. "Uhhh truth" I say. "Have you and gigi ya know fucked?" Rock asks but we know the alcohol is 100% speaking. "Of course we have duhh"? I respond with and gigi looks at me with a funny look. Anyways it was my turn so I ask dahlia truth or dare. "Dare" dahlia says back. I can tell she's a risky one. The game continues well and I get to know the girls more. But then I get a text from Gigi.

iMessage

Gigi
Crystal babe

Crystal
Yes babe?

Gigi
I'm so fucking horny
Come to the bathroom
With me

Crystal
Well it will look to sus if we go
In together

Gigi
Hold on. I have
A plan.

Next thing I know I hear Gigi say "guys I don't feel good I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back soon". Then after that she gives me a wink then goes to the upstairs bathroom. "Uhh I should go see if she's okay I'll be back y'all" I say and soon head up to meet Gigi.
_________________________________
626 words
Next chapter is smut so he prepared:)
Insta @jackies.merkins
Enjoy!!