~twenty seven~

Crystal pov: after Gigi is done returning the favor we decide to go downstairs. We walk down and her mom isn't there. Maybe she went on a last minute Christmas gift run since it is Christmas Eve after all. "Hey cryst since it's later in the day I wanna open Christmas Eve gift with you" she says. "Uhh okay" I respond back with. "I already know what it is but I still wrapped mine" Gigi shares with me and I just laugh. I open it to soo a pair of Christmas pajamas. The set is fluffy red and black plaid pants with a cropped black tee shirt and gigi's is the same but shorts instead of pants. "I thought it would be cute to match so that's what I got for us. I hope you like it" Gigi tells me. "I love it so much. Thank you" I say back to Gigi and leave a kiss on her forehead. I go change into the set Gigi gets me and she changes as well. "Babeeeee can we please take some pictures" Gigi asks me. "Of course" I say back to her. We go outside and just take some pics together. Shoutout to timer pics. Gigi later posts two adorable pics of us on her insta. "Let's go get food" I say. Right as I suggested the idea Gigi's mom comes in her room and says "girls in about an hour we're going to the family get together. I'd suggest getting dressed" kristi tells us. "So I'm meeting family huh" I say. "Yeahh I probably should've told you" Gigi says back. I just laugh then we go get dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a red sweater and my curly hair down. I'll probably pair them with docs. I walk into the bathroom and see what Gigi is wearing. "Woah" is all I can say. She looks basic but stunning in this black long sleeve top and a basic plaid skirt. "Like what you see baby?" Gigi laughs while giving me a hug. I give her a quick kiss. I go and lay on her bed, waiting for her to come out. I put on my doc martens and gigi comes out looking hot as ever. She pairs the outfit with knee high heels. She looks absolutely beautiful. I take a hit of my dab cause everything is more fun when they're high ya know? Gigi and I walk downstairs to meet her mom in the kitchen. "You girls driving separate?" Kristi asks. "Yeah sure" Gigi says. After a little bit kristi leaves in her car leaving Gigi and I in the kitchen. "Can I hit your pen?" Gigi asks me. "Of course baby" I say back to her. She hits it then we go out to my car. "Babe I don't wanna go back to school holy fuck" I tell gigi. "Me either baby I do miss my friends tho. Let's make the most of these next 8 days till we fly back to Ohio. Okay?" Gigi tells me. I just nod in agreement and now we're off to her families house.
______________________________
526 words
I'm SO sorry it's short :(
Insta @jackies.merkins @rosywithathorn
Enjoy :))