~twenty four~

Gigi pov: I woke up from my nap to see crystal next to me asleep and I just smile. I get up slowly so I don't wake her up and I go into my bathroom to get ready to take a shower. I get undressed and hop in listening to my music. "I wonder if crystal is doing okay still" I ask myself. She's been really good recently and that makes me the happiest girlfriend alive. I love my girlfriend with my life. If we weren't just juniors in highschool I would marry her. But again after schooo we live in different states. Me in Cali then crystal in Missouri. I don't wanna think about that tho. We have a while still with each other so I'm just gonna make the most out of it. Like we could probably go to the same arts collage right? Anyways, I just wanna stop thinking about it. It's making me sad. I finish up in the shower,get dressed then I have an idea. I go out and ask crystal "hey baby I have an idea". "Okay go for it what's up" crystal says back. "We should go to the beach" I say back quietly but loud enough for crystal to hear. "Baby it's winter. It's the 3rd of December (conan grey reference lol)" Crystal says back confused. "I know him but like to go take pictures on the beach cause it's still like 65° out. LA never gets really cold" I tell her. "Okay that sounds pretty fun let's do it!" Crystal says back and I get really exited. I change into a grey cropped champion sweatshirt, ripped skinny jeans with just a pair of vans. I straighten my red hair and as I'm straightening it crystal slides in behind me putting her hands on my hips. She is wearing a pair of mom jeans, a button upped shirt with docs. She looks beautiful. Her curls looking absolutely stunning. We both walk downstairs once we're dressed and I see my mom. I give my mom a hug and let her know crystal and I are gonna take pics at the beach. "Okay, be carful girlies" my mom says. We both laugh and go out to the car. Crystal drives and places her hand in my thigh. She's hot when she drives. Period. We get to the beach and we get out of crystals car. It's chilly in LA but the beach looks so pretty. We go up to the boardwalk while walking hand in hand. "Babe go over there and let me take some pics of you" crystal tells me. I to over up next to a railing and start to pose. Crystal takes what feels like five thousand pics. "I swear I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever" crystal says making my heart literally melt. My turn to take pics of crystal and of course she takes them goofy. Her personality is one in a million truly. Once we're don't we walk up and down the board walk a couple of times. Every once in a while I glance over at crystal. She is truly beautiful. "Hey crystal" I sad kinda sounding nervous. "What's up geeg talk to me" crystal responds back. "I think I'm in love with you" I tell her.
____________________________________
551 words :)
Some wholesome shit for ya
Left y'all on a cliffhanger ooooo
Insta @jackies.merkins