~seventeen~

Things get steamy fast. Crystal takes of her own shirt and then starts to take of Gigi's. Crystal sees the bra Gigi is wearing and her eyes get seductive. Crystal attached her lips to gigi's neck and leaves a hickey. She goes around and leaves more then trails her lips down to her chest. Through Gigi's bra crystal grabs her left tit while her right tit is in her mouth. Gigi moans from the sensation. After crystal leaves a few hickies she takes off Gigi's bra and goes down on her nipple. Loud moans come from Gigi and she knows the neighbors can hear. She's definitely gonna get a text from jaida about this later but she doesn't care. Crystal moves over to the other nipple and plays with the one she was just on with her hands. Crystal takes off her own bra and attaches her lips back to Gigi's. They make out for what feels like forever then Gigi decides she wants to be in control. She flips on top of crystal but crystal is not having it. She flips back over so she's on the top. Gigi just accepts it and let's it happen. Crystal kisses all the way down till she reaches the waistband of Gigi's pants. She pulls them down then notices her underwear. She was wearing a matching set. "You look real pretty baby" Crystal says a little but above a whisper on Gigi's stomach. All Gigi can do is moan in response. "Cry-crystal baby I need you. Now" Gigi says. Crystal takes of Gigi's underwear and attaches her mouth on Gigi's clit. Immediately Gigi covers her mouth to stop herself from being loud. Crystal smirks at her girlfriends pleasure and starts going faster. Crystal is holding Gigi's hips down. Gigi reaches down and grabs crystals hair and crystal moans into gigi causing gigi to moan back extremely loud. Definitely loud enough for her neighbors to hear again but they don't care. "Holy fuck cryst baby I'm coming" Gigi says and let's out a quiet but high pitched moan. Crystal rides our Gigi's high with her and cleans her up. Crystal gets up to go shower and gigi runs up and says. "We're gonna make you feel real good in the shower". Crystal of course is okay with this. Crystal grabs her girlfriends arm and then go into the bathroom. As they're getting undressed Gigi is looking in the mirror "holly shit my neck is covered in hickies wow" Gigi says laughing. "You're welcome baby" crystal says back and winks at her. The girls get in the shower and ya know how the rest goes.
________________________________
442 words!
Insta @jackies.merkins
Sorry this is so short :(