~eight~

Smut/fluff

Gigi pov;
It's the weekend and we have a 3 day weekend bless. I have my Oklahoma! Audition today and I'm scared. I go in my clothes for my singing audition. I settle on a crop top with black jeans and vans. For my dance audition I back black leggings, half sole turning shoes and a tank top. I'm more than ready. I'm here to get laurey but I'm fine with ado. "Bye baby I gotta go for my audition" crystal wishes me good luck and I'm on my way to the arts hall. I go in for my singing audition and I come out very confident. I go into that bathroom to change for my dance audition. I call crystal and she doesn't pick up that's weird. Anyways I change into my clothes and go in the room. I do my dance and the judges seem really impressed. I walk out of the room. The cast list should be up in about a week so omg just have that much time to relax but also freak out about it. On my way back to the dorm I get crystal and myself some Starbucks. I walk back into my down and crystal is sound asleep on her bed looking adorable as ever. I go shower because I'm gross from this audition and I just wanna relax. I turn in my music and belt that shit our. I'm definitely waking up crystal but oh well. I get out of the shower and put products in my beautiful red hair and put on my moisturizer. I throw on a sweatshirt of crystals that I found and she doesn't know I have (oops) and a pair of leggings with socks. That this point my hair is dry so I throw it in a messy bun.

Crystal pov: Gigi walks out of the bathroom and she looks so good. I think she's wearing my sweatshirt and she looks adorable as ever. She also looks good in those leggings if you know what I mean. "Come here baby" I say to her as I pull her into a kiss. Things start to get heated faster and faster and next thing we know I'm pinning Gigi down on her bed. We start making out and before we know it I'm palming her through her leggings "crystal" I hear Gigi say and it makes me melt inside. I eventually slip my hand inside of her leggings and slip my fingers in her. Gigi reaches her hand up and starts palming me. I groan into the kiss earning a groan back. My lips start trailing down her neck and I give her a few big hickeys on her neck and her chest. I pull away and look at what I left and just smile. I'm about to slip off her pants but then we hear a knock at the door. We both groan and roll our eyes. I get up to open the door and of course it's our girl jaida hall. "Hey bitch" she says as she walks in. "I just came to give you and gigi some coffee. Where is gigi"she told us. "Thank you so much for the coffee! And she's in the bathroom" I say back. "Well tell her I said hi. Bye bitch love u" jaida said. I close the door and giggle. "Babes these are some huge marks you left" Gigi tells me with a shocked look on her face. I just smirk because I'm lowkey proud. "Now everyone will know you're mine" I say back to her and pull her into a kiss. I give her the coffee sent by jaida and we go through TikTok while we drink the coffee and cuddle. I decide to go out to dinner with Gigi to a nice restaurant. I wanna treat my baby girl good. I dress in a black tight mini skirt, a red blouse and black heels. I leave my curly hair down and to some light makeup with some red lipstick. I come out and I hear "Damn babes you're looking real good. Where you goin?" Gigi asks me. "Get on a nice outfit we're going out to dinner" I tell gigi and she smiles. She runs to the Bathroom to get ready. She comes out in this gorgeous red and black plaid skirt with a black long sleeve top and red heels. Her makeup is flawless and she has her beautiful red hair in a high pony with a braid. We go to wasabi and I'm so happy I can take her on a date. We eat and talk tonight and I'm just happy I get to see her all dressed up. After I pay I drove us back to the dorm. I have one hand on the wheel and my other hand on Gigi's thigh. We listen and sing along to music and life is just so good right now.
—————————————————————————
825 words
Insta @lovelymethyd_
Send requests for my oneshot book on insta