~six~

Gigi pov: I wake up naked in crystals arms. I immediately remembered what happened last night. Happiness rushes through my body and I'm just filled with excitement. I look at my phone and see the date. Shit, junior year starts tomorrow. I get up and shower. I do light makeup and put my long red hair into a bun. I put on my long sleeved black shirt and plaid pajama shorts. Since today is the last day before I start my junior year at JSA I would like to spend today preparing things and most importantly being with crystal. I pack my book bag with all of my stuff that I'll need to keep in my locker. Crystal and I have all classes together but our last period. I set out my outfit as well. I decide to wear lavender cropped shirt, skinny jeans and my white espadrilles. I'm gonna curl my long hair in a ponytail and do light makeup. I look over at my bed where crystal and I fell asleep after we had some bomb ass sex. She's sound asleep looking like a perfect little angel. I decide to pack her school bag for her as well since I'm bored as hell and don't wanna wake her up. I'm suddenly craving coffee so I go grab my keys and walk out of our dorm to my car. Before I pull out I text crystal and tell her where I'm going. I drive to the Dunkin right of campus and get crystal and myself out usuals. If crystal isn't up by the time I get back I'll just put her drink in our little fridge.  I go back in and crystal is up on TikTok. "Well good morning sweetheart" I say to her and hand her the coffee I bought her. "Thank you love" she says while she takes a drink from it. "I packed your book bag for you since I got bored" I told her with a smile. "Thank you again. I really didn't wanna do that" crystal tells me laughing. I just laugh back.

Crystal pov: I drink my coffee that Gigi got me and get up to be productive. I pick out my outfit for school tomorrow. I get black ripped skinny jeans since this school doesn't have a dress code, a tight fit red crop top and my Blair sandals. I pack my ballet clothes and a bag as well. I have tights, a black leo, bun stuff, a practice skirt and my new pair of Russians that I broke in yesterday so they're ready for my first day. I really wanna make Gigi and I official tonight before school starts. All of our friends know I'm gonna do it and I'm exited. It's gonna be such a cute way. First I wanna look good so I shower. When I get out I lotion up since I shaved. I put on jean shorts and my Cherry shirt. I do my curly hair routine and pull it up half up half down. I do my makeup to look nice. Just some eyeshadow, hi light and mascara. I walk out and lay on my bed texting jaida and Jackie about my plan. I text them and tell them that I don't know if it's gonna work. Truth is I'm scared of it not working. They suggest just asking her so that's what I do. I'm gonna do it right now and I'm scared. "Hey Gigi come here I wanna talk to you" I tell her. "Oh... okay" she says back sounding a little bit scared. "We've known each other for about a month and a half now. Ever since I moved in I felt something for you. Not only are you absolutely beautiful but you have such a kind heart. I wanna be with you Gigi. I wanna be with you real bad. Now I don't know how you feel about me but I know that I really really like you. Would you want to be my girlfriend and make things official before our junior year starts?" I ask her with tears forming in my eyes. Happy tears of course. "God Crystal Elizabeth. Of course I will be your girlfriend. I was gonna ask you tonight. A thousand times yes I would love to be your girlfriend." Gigi says back. At this point we're both crying. I'm so happy to be with this beautiful girl. She's mine. She's really fucking mine. We decide to end this night by cuddling and talking about life stuff. Here's to a good start of junior year.

Gigi pov: the next morning I wake up. It's my first day of school. I wake up with enough time to shower and let my hair air dry. While my hair is drying I do my makeup and get dressed. The school day starts at 8:00am and it's 5:45am right now. I mayyyy have gotten up to early. After I get dressed my hair is dry so I pull it up in a high pony and curl it to complete my look. It's now 6 so I decide to wake up crystal. "Wake jo my beautiful girlfriend" I say to her while rubbing her arm to wake her up. She wakes up and gives me a kiss. I tell her I'm gonna go get us Starbucks. She gets in the shower and I leave to go get us the good stuff. I come back to the dorm and crystal is showered and already dressed. She looks absolutely beautiful with her curly hair and gorgeous eyes. I love this girl. I hand her the coffee I bought her. It's 7:30 right now so we decide to leave our dorm. We get our bags and shoes on. We both leave and meet up with jaida and Jackie to walk to the first class since we all have it together. I locked up the dorm and off we go. Here's to a new year at my favorite school with my besties and girlfriend.
——————————————————————————
1010 words
Hope you enjoy :)
@lovelymethyd_ on insta
New one shot coming soon finally.