🃏3🃏

Bad Timing

"Hello? This is y/n speaking."

"Hi I was calling about your poster... are you still hiring?" I jumped up from off my bed.

"Ah y-yes! I need to run an interview of course... when is the best time for you!?" I smiled excitedly. Someone actually called.

"Whenever today..." I nodded and ran to my diary flipping through the pages and grabbing a pen.

"Then I'll message you the address. Do you want to come at maybe 2 hours?"

"Of course. I'll see you then." I hummed back in response.

"Oh! Can I have your name sorry?"

"I'm Bambam." I froze.

"That's your full name?" He chuckled.

"No it's Kunpimook Bhuwakul." I froze even more. Then nodded.

"Bambam it is. See you soon." I hung up and quickly ran into the shower. After that I changed into some nice clothes and called Yoongi whilst trying to clean up a bit.

"Sorry. The number you have dialed is eithe-" I groaned and tried calling again whilst sitting on the desk scribbling down some interview questions.

"Sorry. The number y-" I sighed and hung up a bit worried. Then shrugged.

"He's probably still asleep." I giggled at the thought then finished writing the questions and started messaging Bambam.

Bambam
I'm here...

I smiled.

Y/N
Can you just come in and my house is on the 15th floor. I'll be waiting outside.

BamBam
OMW

After a few minutes the elevator reached my floor. It opened and a cute boy about my age walked out. Which was definitely not what I was expecting.

"Hi Bambam." I smiled and lent my hand out for him to shake. He just looked at me weirdly.

"Sorry. I'm not Bambam." He said. I immediately became beet red and bowed apologetically.

"S-sorry," I heard him chuckle and I slowly looked up. His hand was out.

"Just joking. I'm Bambam nice to meet you." I swear I glared at him for a few seconds but quickly laughed it off.

"Well... come in." He walked in and I showed him where to sit.

"Do you have experience as a Landlord?" I asked. He shook his head then smiled.

"But I majored in finance and calculus in university... does that qualify?" I sighed in relief.

"Yes. Thank goodness." I sat down and gulped down the water I had placed for him. He didn't need it right now. He smiled.

"I'm sorry. When I saw you I eased up a bit. Your so pretty and my age... I hope you don't mind me being a bit goofy sometimes." I looked at him and smiled.

(WARNING. MATH COMING UP. TRY NOT TO SKIP)

"I was taken a back... but I'll be fine. Do you mind working here? Your wage will be maybe $38 per hour and you'll be the only one working every single weekday for 7 hours-"

"Too much." I froze.

"Excuse me?" He grabbed a pen an paper.

"You'll be paying me over $5000 a week. Which is almost $260 000 a year. And how much do you get a day from this building?" I froze