🃏16🃏

Assumptions

YOONGI POV

"How did it go?" Namjoon asked me. I crossed my arms and nodded.

"Fine." Namjoon smiled.

"Look... I don't know if you know yet but the reunion spot was found out, I did some digging and the Black Panda's were the ones who leaked it to the police. I told my boys to sort it out tonight and out them in there place-" My eyes widened.

"WAIT- the Black Panda's leaked the location!?" Namjoon nodded.

"It was there plan all along to take us down. Don't worry it's sorted though and I've contacted the Chinese vipers too about them." I sunk in my chair and grabbed my phone that still had her number saved. I just stared at it for a second then closed my phone.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I just ruined something."

"What's that?"

"Can you bring me back to her house tomorrow morning?" Namjoon shook his head.

"The only person not on the mission tomorrow is you and... this new girl recruit... her names IU." I nodded.

"The doctor said I can't drive. Tell her to meet me tomorrow in my car at 6am sharp." Namjoon nodded and sped towards the mansion. I sighed. I can't believe I almost hit her... then I left her when she was clearly drunk with some perverts... and it wasn't even her fault.

Y/N POV

I woke up early. The day was just like it was every year - dull. Grey clouds covering. People didn't walk the streets. Usually I woke up late and had a hang over on this day and next to me Yoongi who would sleep and extra 4 hours. But him being there was enough for me to cope with my grandma's passing. Today however after 2 consecutive years... he was gone. I felt empty. Recalling every memory of last night made me shiver. If Bambam wasn't there last night... would... I be dead or broken in that alley still. I quickly shook of the feeling and started getting ready.

Bambam

Hey... I'll come pick you up. Let's talk at a cafe.

Y/n

Okay... come when you like. I'll be ready soon.

Bambam

OMW

I smiled and tried to hide my shabby appearance from the night before. It was obvious I was crying so I applied some make up on to cover it. I put on some casual jeans and hoody but it looked nice. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and heard a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Hey." I said.

"Morning. You ready?" I nodded and started running to grab my bag and out my shoes on. Bambam walked in and looked around.

"This place looks... empty." I looked around and remembered what it looked like before everything happened. Yoongi's stuff was everywhere as well as Lei's and a bit of Jungkook. But since they moved out and I packed a few of Yoongi's things to show him... it does look empty. I smiled.

"A few people moved out." I said simply before tying my laces and standing up.

"Let's go." He nodded and we walked out. I saw his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled a bit.

"You didn't have to." Bambam nodded.

"I want to." I nodded and stepped in the car. It was clean and smelt new. I looked around and noticed a bag at the back filled with papers and documents. He jumped in.

"Are you hungry or just feeling coffee?" I shrugged. And he chuckled.

"Don't worry. I know a place." He started driving and I sighed.

"You okay?" He asked without looking at me.

"Yeah... today's just one of those days." I replied.

"Ahh... one of those days. Then... are you free all day?" I nodded.

"I have to be home before 7 but yeah."

"Curfew?" He asked. I nodded.

"Today's a family thing. I have to be home." Bambam nodded.

"That's great because I got these ticket's to rock climbing and it expires today... and I have no one to go with." I giggled.

"That's so ironic." He nodded then stayed silent.

"Is that a yes?" I smiled but then it faded. What about Yoongi? I should go see him right? Maybe today he will remember what we did together? Or he probably doesn't want to see me... I sighed and pulled out my phone searching for Yoongi name. I started messaging.

Y/N

Hey... are you still mad at m|

I froze and deleted the whole message.

Y/N

Can we meet?|

I pressed send and in a split second I received a reply.

MY SALTY KING

..|.,

I froze.

"Before I answer... what does this mean?" I showed him the phone and he sighed.

"It's a digital hand poking the middle finger." My eyes widned.

"How!?" He showed me the dots and comma meaning my closed fingers and the straight line is the middle finger. I nodded.

"I guess... let's go rock climbing!"

YOONGI POV

"F#CK ME!" I sprinted down the stairs holding my jacket and shoes. I saw the girl sitting in the car and I sighed. I jumped in the passenger seat.

"Thanks for waiting. I didn't mean to sleep in." She smiled.

"It's fine. You left your phone in the car." I nodded and went to call y/n... but her messages were deleted from my inbox. Strange. I looked through my contacts instead but my phone died just as I was about to call her. I groaned.

"Can you take me this address?" She nodded and started driving and I plugged my phone into the charger.