🃏13🃏

Unfold us

I walked out the room with my head down trying to hide my reaction.

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw Lei. I smiled.

"Let's go." I said. She looked at me confused as I walked away to the car. She ran up to catch up to me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I nodded. She touched my hand and I flinched. If she held me just a bit longer... I think I'd let it all out.

"It's... I'm fine. I just wanna sleep... and we can come back." She seemed to shrug it off. For now. I sat in the car and closed my eyes processing what I just experienced.

YOONGI POV

I woke up and felt a sharp pain to my head. I groaned sitting up then I saw her. Sitting on the chair. For some reason... my blood start to boil... I looked at what was in her hand and took it. She stayed asleep whilst I opened the bag. I was so confused. I saw tickets... toys... clothes and photos. My head started to ache.

"I love you... you're a f#cken prostitute aren't you... where the hell is y/n!?... I'm sorry..." The blurry images and voices flashed and my head pounded at once. I looked at the bag. It was making my head worse. I quickly start ripping it up. The photos the tickets everything. I ripped and ripped it angrily getting more angry the more I ripped.

"YOONGI!" She shrieked before ripping off me the torn remains. She looked at it and her eyes teared up. My heart throbbed... with anger? She looked up at me with glaring but hurt eyes.

"How could you- These were important to me." She said. Her voice broke and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being a cry baby. I'm sick of seeing these things. Just throw them away." She grabbed her bag and slowly picked up every piece. I looked at her pitifully.

"Did you actually like me?" I scoffed. "What a joke." I mumbled thinking of what Namjoon said. She just remained silent and looked at my leg which still had half of a ripped photo. I cringed and flicked it off as it fluttered down to under the bed. She slowly bent over and picked it up. After softly placing the bag down she took a deep breath in wiping her tears and preparing a fake smile.

"Yoongi- Listen... For the sake of our past relationship I want to try make this work. Help you remember... is that okay?" I shook my head.

"You must've seduced me back then... I would never date someone like you."

"Someone like me?"

"Yeah... a hoe." I looked away outside the window. I didn't want to look at her.

"The doctor said... if I keep returning you may gain your memory back... so I'm going to continue... to come here... and look after you... and help you... and tell you everything as well as answer any questions." I sighed.

"You're not getting it through you thick skull huh bitch! I. DON'T. WANT. YOU. NEAR. ME." She bit her lip. I rolled my eyes again at her pathetic behavior and looked away.

"How about... 2 weeks?" I groaned.

"I'm not negotiating. I may be in the hospital bed but I'll beat your a$$." She groaned this time.

"Since when did you hurt girls?" My eyes widened. I looked down frustrated.

"Your not a girl to me. Your a toy." She stood up and I could feel her move. I knew what she was gonna do. I quickly lifted my hand and caught her wrist that was ready to slap me. She was biting her lip like crazy with teary eyes.

"You don't remember a thing about me so you have no right to judge me like that! You wouldn't like if I mentioned you were an orphan huh?" My eyes widened and I threw her hand making her fall back a few steps. She gulped.

"I'll be back everyday at this time... for the next week at-least. Please listen to me and try. I'll prove that you trusted me... then I'll tell you our story? That's all if you still want me to leave then that's fine..." I shook my head.

"No chance-"

"It wasn't an option." She snapped. I froze and she grabbed her bag

... "I will... put these back together... or you'll hate yourself for doing this." She nodded and grabbed something from bag. A phone. She placed it on my lap and nodded.

"My... numbers on there. Save it or don't." I picked it up and threw it on the ground... well I was about to but she caught it before then.

"If you won't accept it as a gift... accept it as a thanks for saving me." She wiped her threatening tears and nodded. She turned about to walk out but I threw the phone out the window. She didn't turn but I knew she knew what I did. I smirked.

"You can come. But don't expect sex from a crippled." She looked down and shut the door behind her. I watched her leave and Taehyung walked in.

"Hyung." I nodded as he sat down.

"Hyung... do you remember why I joined this group?" I nodded.

"Because I saved your life when these guys were about to kill you and your sister?" He nodded.

"How did you save my life?" I sighed as my head stung.

"I... don't remember..." Taehyung smiled.

"These guys who we owed money to chased my sister and I to a scary neighbour. They were gonna kill me and take my sister... till this girl... came and told the guys to get lost and it was her area. They were friendly to her... she lectured them and she gave my sister and I rooms and food for cheap. That was y/n not you." I shook my head.

"No... I remember it... was me I beat those guys up and-"

"You remembered wrong. Just think bout that next time you want to call her a hoe. You would never call a girl that. But it slipped out your mouth so easily." I groaned.

"FINE! I GET IT! I'LL BE NICER THEN SHE'S GONE!" Taehyung sighed and walked out. I groaned more and slipped under the blankets. I picked up the ripped piece of paper revealed under the covers. It was a picture of y/n... she was wearing jeans and my leather jacket.

"This is stupid."