🃏20🃏

Our communication

"I'll see you tomorrow then." I turned but felt him grab my wrist.

"Wait."

I slowly turned back to face him and he just smiled at me. He let go and he nodded.

"Thanks... for letting me stay." I smiled back and slowly closed the door before leaving to my own room. That... was a little... cute.

 I shook off the swaying feeling before grabbing a few of my things that were left for yoongi to try and help him remember. I picked up my phone with all our messages. A lot of them had inside jokes and stories to tell. Some arguments and misunderstandings as well. It was the way I communicated with Yoongi... it was our proof communication on paper.

"This... should do it." I smiled and put it in my bag with a few other things. I went back in the car and grabbed the things we bought and put them in the empty room that I could set up later. I then looked through my closet for a fitting outfit and placed it neatly on the couch before washing up and tucking myself in the bed.

THE NEXT DAY

I yawned showering and putting on a touch of makeup. I didn't usually wear it... but today was different. I smiled grabbing my bag and opened the door about to leave till I ran into a familiar face. He looked at me confused.

"Ah- are you going somewhere?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you were here..." He shook his head and smiled.

"I get it. Umm... I think you have my keys though." I pushed the door open and we both walked in.

"Today is a rest day. You don't need to work so you can shower and feel free to stay or go home and I'll see you tomorrow. I'm sorry I have an appointment all day." He smiled.

"I'll bring the stuff from the car back here and-"

"I already did." I smiled and he looked disappointed.

"Then... HOW about I set up the room today for free so I can just start working tomorrow? Don't worry. It's free work." He touched his arm as he intensely flexed his muscles. I giggled a bit then shook my head.

"I can't let you do that. That's unfair." He shook his head and started patting my head.

"I owe you after last night." I bit my lip whilst thinking then nodded.

"Very well. If you really want to. Help yourself to food, drinks, anything! The key doesn't work. The door opens on its own so you don't need a key. Umm... I should be back maybe 3pm? So you really can leave if you want I don't mind." He nodded and I looked at my watch.

"I... better go. Was there anything you needed?" He shook his head and I smiled before semi-jogging out the door. I got to my car and drove off.

BAMBAM POV

I rubbed my head that still felt a bit sore. I looked around the familiar surroundings. I walked around looking at the photos and memories of her. I smiled. I opened a room door... it was hers. I slowly walked in smelling her perfume. It was strong but pleasant. I jumped on her bed and smiled a bit. I sat up and noticed a photo frame facing down. I picked it up and saw Yoongi and her. Both in pyjamas. I... was wearing his t-shirt. I looked at my shirt. Does this mean I'm her rebound? Or I'm replacing him now? I groaned and started unbuttoning before throwing the shirt on the ground. I looked at the oversized pants that were obviously not hers. Probably Yoongis too.  I threw them off too before I realised I looked stupid. My clothes were in the other room so I started walking past the kitchen to the room. But froze. My eyes made contact with a male. His eyes looking at me shocked and with anger. Then his eyes slowly trailing down and it became wider. I heard a faint voice in the hallway.

"Hey Babe do you think Yoongi will like that y/n is-" he slammed the door shut before she could get in then he raced towards me and pushed me behind the kitchen bench. I fell to the ground willingly.

Jungkook POV
I walked in. Her 'guy friend' was in her kitchen. Almost completely naked. I noticed Yoongis shirt ripped on the ground and my old pyjama pants on the ground that she probably gave to him. He was only wearing underwear. My blood started to boil.

Bambam POV

"Where the f*ck is y/n!?" I rubbed back then sighed.

"It's not what it looks like-" he kicked my stomach but I withstood the pain.

"Did you f*cken touch her? She's someone else's girl-"

"You're talking about her like she's your object." He smirked and nodded before standing up. He grabbed his phone.

"...y/n are you okay? Where are you?... okay so who's the dude in your house?... I only hit him a little...BECAUSE HE WAS FREAKING NAKED IN YOUR HOUSE!?... you better hurry back or else I'm gonna-....wait did he ask you to go?... that's great..." I watched Jungkooks face to from angry to happy.

"...okay... so what about him...what time are you coming back?... no no we are perfectly fine with helping him..." he gave me a mischievous look and I rolled my eyes.

"... okay... bye y/n." He hung up then grabbed a few blankets from y/n's bed and threw it on me covering me. Then he opened the door.

"What the hell babe!?" I watched Lei yell. He started whispering a few things and Jungkook and Lei both smiled looking down at me. I groaned.

"Please hurry y/n 😔." I whispered.