🃏36🃏

The war

y/n POV

Like agreed... Namjoon and Yoongi made the call and once it ended Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi left while Jin and Namjoon slipped under the sewage system in the backyard.

(The sewer isn't clean but it isn't the toilet water everyone is thinking so it was safe)

All the men apart of the south korean gang were fully rested and waiting in the rooms to attack with weapons. Bambam and I... stood in the front yard admiring the garden to lure them in.

"Are you nervous?" Bambam asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"Surprisingly I've been against worse... I'm sorry I dragged you into this mafia mess. A student shouldn't be involved but I'm worried they could hurt you." Bambam's smile faded and he nodded.

"I have to tell you something later..." I nodded.

"Sure..." We smiled staring at the flowers. The front of the mansion was enormous with a beautiful garden.

"I'm assuming the gang will try to sneak attack us so the men inside aren't alarmed... when that happens you need to scream and we need to sprint to the backyard and hide in the sewer whole and let them handle everything else." He repeated. I nodded.

"Do you have a weapon too?" Bambam nodded and I smiled.

"Good... I hope your not offended... but once I'm free I'm leaving... I can't let myself be caught." He smiled and started patting my head.

"This will probably be the last chance I will have to do this..." I looked at him confused and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me tightly. I banged my head against his so he could let me go and back off cause I knew what he was about to do... but he leaned in fast and kissed my lips. Pushing his plump lips against mine biting my lower lip. I quivered and pushed him glaring. He chuckled.

"I have a gun Bambam... and so does Yoongi." Bambam shrugged.

"It was worth it. The was the last time I promise." I groaned and suddenly everything went black. My hands at the same time were forced behind my back. I knew there was a bag over my head. I could faintly see what was going on outside. 1...2....3 men. Easy. The guy who was grabbing me put his hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned biting it hard. He screamed and in the moment my hands were free I threw the bag off my head and kicked him down one last time for my head start.

"ATTACK!" I heard him yell and an army of men sprinted through the gate. So... many. I glanced at Bambam who was dealing with one more guy and I nodded and started running to the backyard. Once again the distance between the backyard and front was huge. Not only did Bambam and I have to get there without getting caught... we needed to get there early enough so no one would see us getting in the sewer. Unfortunately... I wasn't a fast runner. I wasn't slow but I wasn't Usain Bolt. So I was running for my life huffing and puffing jumping over the decorations of the garden.

"Y/N STOP!" I heard bambam yell. I ignored him and started sprinting faster scared... I can't be caught. I just couldn't... I'd ruin the plan. At this point there were tears falling... this 5 minute run... decided my fate. And I was scared. I finally saw the end of the house and sprinted faster.

"AISH!" Suddenly my mouth was covered and I was dragged underground into the shed. I started kicking and screaming. This was it... I was caught.

"Y/n it's me..." I turned and saw Bambam. I looked at him confused. He let me go and grabbed his collar.

"What the hell Bambam." I whispered so we wouldn't get found. We were in a little shed underground which had boxes of documents and old boxes. He pointed and I looked up at the small light coming from the window. I stared through the window and noticed him... the leader of this whole gang. Standing in the backyard right on top of the whole. My eyes widened. If I continued running... I would've been caught.

"D-does he know about the sewer? We need to tell Namjoon and Jin-"

"I don't think he knows... look." I looked back through the small gap and we saw one of the guys that was holding Bambam get shot. The leader raged and walked into the house.

"I hope those men stay safe." I said.

"We have to break our phones... they could track it." I nodded and Bambam took his and my phone and smashed it.

"We should hide... if they come in here I doubt they'd look thoroughly." He said. I nodded and we started stacking the documents and opening the boxes to make hiding spots... please be safe Yoongi.

YOONGI POV
We drove off for 5 minutes then made a u-turn speeding back home.

"Namjoon how long till you guys get here. We can't hold them off for long!" I groaned staring at the traffic.

"We will be there in 4 minutes... we are sprinting." I nodded and hung up.

"We all know where to go?" I asked and everyone nodded. I sighed.

"The northern will arrive before us so we will be there last... let's show those bastards who they are messing with..."

30 minutes later

All there men were now in the front yard with their hands behind there heads on their knees. I stared from the roof down at them... our men holding guns making sure they wouldn't escape.

"Where's the leader. I want to kill him myself." Namjoon stepped forward and he looked down. I froze.

"What?" He looked up.

"Hyung... he's dead..." I sighed in relief.

"You scared me. Where's his body? Who killed him I should reward them!?" I chuckled but Namjoon's face didn't reciprocate my happiness. I looked at Jin who was with him most of the time and Jin looked down too avoiding my gaze.

"What the hell... there's no way you could tell me something that'll make me sad. We just won the fight and killed the leader-"

"It's about y/n..." Taehyung said. I froze and looked at Taehyung.

"F*ck" I said about to sprint to the sewer to find her... scared. Was she dead... hurt... there silence made me more scared. Suddenly Namjoon held my wrist stopping me.

"She's not dead...... but..."

2 minutes later I ran down stairs to my room where I saw y/n lying in the bed with blood all over her body.