🃏29🃏

Date??

Y/n POV

After the tiring plane ride I rubbed my eyes half asleep dragging my feet to the platform. I lifted my arms about stretch till I noticed Bambam staring. I put my hands down and forced one of my eyes opened and stared back at him.

"What?" I said with a groggy voice. He smiled.

"You look different when waking up." Both my eyes were open now and I hit him.

"Gee thanks! Everyone does Bambam." He chuckled.

"I don't mind... but you told me to remind you to look presentable when meeting the Japanese staff." My eyes widened.

"Ah-ahh!" I suddenly remembered and sprinted to the bathroom. I froze and turned to Bambam.

"Can you take my suitcase and wait for Lei and Mina to come out. I'll be quick!" He nodded and I continued sprinting to the bathroom. I ran in there and groaned at my appearance. My hair was everywhere and some stuck to my face. My lipstick was smudge as well as mascara because when I yawn tears come out. I rummaged through my bag for my brush and make up things.

"Lucky he reminded me... ugh. Why did I act like I looked fine. Aishhh." I started brushing my hair ferociously.

9 minutes later

I sighed in relief and started packing my things away. I tidied my outfit and smiled.

"Thank goodness." I started walking out. My eyes widened when I saw Yoongi holding bambam by his collar and hand lifted. I ran up to them and stood in front of Bambam. Yoongi's eyes met mine and he groaned and threw Bambam whilst walking away.

"Hyung!" Jimin and Jungkook followed after and Mina and Lei came running.

"What happened? Are you okay Bambam?" Mina asked. He nodded and I turned to him. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Much better." I nodded.

"Nevermind... Lei where's the hotel?" She giggled.

"Someone should be picking us up under my name. It's a hotel with a sauna!" I smiled.

"Sorry about that Bambam... at least we won't see them for a while so we can enjoy ourselves."

"Yoongi didn't tell you?" Mina asked. I turned confused.

"We are staying at the same hotel. Our room are next to each other." I scoffed.

"Was this planned?" I asked lei. She shook her head.

"No. Jungkook didn't tell me. He probably doesn't know. And if he doesn't then I won't" I sighed.

"Why does the holiday keep getting worse!" I groaned and started walking ahead.

"Y/n... I thought you wanted to make amends with Yoongi?" Lei asked throwing her arm over my shoulder. I nodded.

"We... aren't in a good place right now. Plus I have some work here to do and so does he... and for some reason when we cross paths he gets angry and pushes me away... I don't want that in my first time here."

"Couples do that." Mina said walking next to me linking her arm with mine.

"I know... but it's different this time." I sighed.

"I have an idea!" Lei whispered in my ear and the both of them giggled.

BAMBAM POV

I watched her run to the toilet and smiled. I looked at her suitcase and saw her phone poking out. I grabbed it and turned it on staring at her wallpaper. It was a photo of her and Yoongi. I nodded and swiped up. The phone... has no password? That's not right.