🃏5🃏

The chase

Y/n POV

I woke up a bit hazy recalling the beautiful night. I looked to my right where I had remembered Yoongi was holding me as we drifted to sleep. But he wasn't there. Instead a pink note. I sat up rubbing my eyes and read the note.

Jungkook and I have a mission. I'll come back tonight. Rest up. I love you. -Yoongi

I smiled I turned the note over.

P.S. Don't be too surprised... Lei is in the house. Sorry.

I sighed. I guess he knew I was feeling a bit guilty about her. Or maybe she came on her own accord. I shrugged and changed into some casual pajamas and went into the lounge where I came face to face with Lei. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey." She started softly. I smiled back and sat beside her.

"I'm... sorry for how I acted the other night." I nodded.

"I'm sorry for what I said... I don't think it's your fault for what happened." She nodded.

"I just- I'm starting my new Job next week..." I smiled.

"Congratulations!" She giggled and she held my hand.

"The reason why I was so desperate... is we're getting old. Growing up. When I start work I'm not gonna party much. So I though what a way to end it with this massive party today! But Jungkook said not unless you go. And I know you aren't the party type... but I though it would be a better last party if you were there you know? Celebrating youth!" I looked at her and she sighed.

"And your right. I need to stop putting myself in danger and making Jungkook worry so this was gonna be my last time you know..." I smiled. And hugged her.

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi POV

I walked outside her apartment and looked at the camera. I remembered the video footage that jungkook showed me. 2 guys were clearly outside her door trying to break in. They managed to open the door but quickly closed it and left when they saw Jungkook come through the stairs. What would've happened to her if Jungkook didn't come. I groaned thinking about it made me angry. I left and went into the car where Jungkook was waiting with Lei. I sighed.

"Go in there. She's sleeping." Lei nodded and left. I sat in the car withe Jungkook. I sighed.

"You okay sir?" he asked. I nodded.

"You found information about them right." Jungkook nodded and showed me his phone.

"Those two guy work for the viper gang. Through one of the cameras we were able to also see JangHoon the head of the viper gang watching you both." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"So he's after her cause of me." Jungkook nodded.

"Yes sir. I have a plan though." I looked and Jungkook and nodded.

A few hours later night time

"It's them!" Jungkook pointed to the 2 guys driving away in a car. I started the car immediately and stepped on the wheel. We zoomed off after them through out the city. I kept my eyes on the road the whole time.

"Jungkook. Write down there number plate and grab my gun." Jungkook threw me my gun and I aimed it outside the window.

"Ugghh.. we are too far. I threw my gun down and they turned into a quiet abandoned street that was closed. I froze.

"They're leading us somewhere." Jungkook nodded.

"There base maybe? An ambush." I nodded. 

"Call back up and take the wheel." He looked at me weird.

"you aren't gonna..." I nodded.

"We have to end it now. Tell them to come fast." I took my hands off the wheel and he held it.  I placed my gun on the accelerator. I climbed through the window and jumped on the top of the car. I waited and the gap between us to grew shorter. I smirked.

"ON 3 THROW ME THE GUN!" Jungkook nodded and smashed the front window of the car to make it easier. Glass blew everywhere.

"1.... 2..... 3!" The front of our car touched the back of there's. Jungkook threw the gun and I caught it then jumped on to the back of there car. I smirked and smashed there window and shot the drivers arm. There car spun around like crazy and I fell of as they crashed into a pole. I spat out some blood then stood up walking to the car that was now up in flames. They crawled out and I grabbed the guy who didn't get shot. 

"P-please don't shoot." I smiled.

"What the heck does your boss want with my girl?" I asked furiously. He didn't say anything and I nodded.

"Okay. Then we can wait here and watch your comrade die. Or you can tell me what the hell is going on and you can take him to hospital!" He nodded.

"FINE FINE! I'll tell you everything!" I let him go and he fell to the ground. He sighed knowing he was about to betray his gang.

"Our boss wanted us to distract you while he took your girlfriend." I chuckled.

"That's all? I already added in a top security so idiots like you can't get in! After I saw what you tried to do." The guy nodded.

"We didn't have to get in... she walked out." I froze.

"What?" She had no plans on going out. And we were sitting there the whole time watching. She didn't leave at all. Suddenly Jungkook came with the car and looked at me scared and shocked.

Y/N POV

A few hours ago

"Okay Lei... after what you said I decided let's go out that big party then." She looked at the dress I was wearing and smiled.

"No... you don't have to force yourself. I know you don't like going parties and clubs and staying loyal." I giggled.

"It's okay. Come on get ready! And make sure you tell Jungkook." She squealed and left to change.

after a while she came out and we both looked beautiful. I smiled and we were about to leave but Lei froze as she looked out the window.

"L-let's go out the back." I nodded.

"everything okay?" She nodded.

"There's 2 guys waiting outside. They look dangerous." I nodded as I saw the black car below. 

"Alright. Let's make sure they don't see us." I said.

(Those 2 guys... were Jungkook and Yoongi for those who didn't catch what i was putting down)