🃏15🃏

Regretting things

His hand lifted up and I quickly shut my eyes bracing myself. I was still a bit hazy. It was silent for a second and I opened my eyes to see him frozen then he groaned and took a few steps back.

"Someone leaked the time and location to a police group. If Jimin didn't find out we could have been all been arrested! I didn't tell anyone in the gang except you!" I shook my head that was still a bit of a mess.

"No... I didn't tell anyone. M-maybe someone from the other gang did it or-"

"Whatever!" He started slowly walking away and I held his jumper.

"Wait, please believe me." He pushed me off him and I fell to the ground.

"I don't know you..." I started to stand up when suddenly 2 shadows showed up in front of me. My eyes widened.

"Hi girly... what're you doing here so late?" I shook my head.

"y-yoongi... help." I asked and he froze and stopped walking.

"Do you know her?" The 2 guys asked him. I looked at him desperately. My hand shaking for him. His head turned slightly.

"I don't." He muttered before continuing to walk away. My eyes widened.

"W-wait Yoongi please!" The two guys chuckled as they came towards me with hungry eyes.

YOONGI POV

I walked away. I found my way to this apartment. I sighed and sat leaning on a wall. I looked at my hand that had almost hit her. My hands were shaking. I hated her so much and didn't care... yet my heart was in so much pain. My mind started to run wild about what those guys were doing. Which made me anxious. I smelt a bad smell and covered my nose. It had been about 7 minutes now. I groaned and stood up and started sprinting towards where I had left her. Why the heck did I leave? Just cause I was angry about my gang being arrested. That wasn't right. I'm not like that! I sprinted faster and ran round the corner and saw those two guys still there. Then I heard a girl's cry. My eyes widned as I sprinted up to them and started beating them up.

"You bastards! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" I punched and kicked till they were knocked out. I took a breather before turning around.

"A-are you okay?" A girl who I didn't recognize walked out with eyes scared.

"Thank you. Those guys didn't do anything to me yet." I nodded.

"Do you live far?" She shook her head.

"No... I can walk by myself. Thank you so much." I nodded and she left. I sighed gripping my fist.

"Where is she?"

Y/N POV

7 minutes before.

Those guys smiled slowly walked up to me. My vision wasn't the best. I quickly grabbed beer bottle that was on the side of the road. I smashed it.

"Don't come near me before I stab you- I'm not afraid!" I yelled.

"Y/N!?" I looked behind the guys. I didn't know it was but he ran up and punched them both. They fell and he quickly grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!" It... reminded me of Yoongi. But I knew it wasn't Yoongi... because he left. The guy sprinted fast and I couldn't tell who he was from the back of his head. We finally made it to my house. No one following. I bent over feeling a bit sick. Running after drinking was not the best.

"Are you okay." I slowly looked up and saw his face. Eyes looking back at me with full concern.

"B-bambam!?" I stood up and he sighed.

"Why would you walk there you should know better!" I nodded.

"I was just..." I covered my mouth wanting to throw up. He quickly grabbed my hair as I bent near a bush. He slowly rubbed my back.

"Did you drink?" I nodded then let it all out. My stomach felt better and Bambam gave me a tissue to wipe my mouth. I quickly pushed him away from the revolting scene and he sighed.

"Come... I'll take you to your room." I shook my head.

"I'm feeling better. Thanks Bambam." He nodded and I stood up straight.

"Are you free tomorrow? You have to explain why you ghosted me when I was ready to work." He asked. I smiled.

"I was planning to just lay in bed... but I think it'll be nice having company?" He smiled.

"Great. I'll see you then." I nodded slowly walking inside and waving.

3rd person POV

A few minutes later after Bambam left... Yoongi came and sat down at her apartment building leaning on the wall with his hand shaking. And he smelt a bad smell...