🃏40🃏

Yoongi and I were married now.

And we had a son then a daughter 3 years later. I became a teacher and overcame my fear of my son being in a mafia with the help of Yoongi... but our son wanted to be a businessman instead like there uncle Bambam and with the help of Jimin he was able to increase his technology expertise.

Yoongi's daughter became a fighter in awe of her father's work. Yoongi was against it however. She rebelled and became an amazing gunman, martial arts fighter, tech master and mathematician. Yoongi was proven wrong soon after and had no choice but to acknowledge his daughters abilities.

By her side... was Jimin's son who was an amazing swordsman and the oldest. (if you remember Mina was pregnant when they left for Japan). Jungkook and Lei's son also joined them although he was more of a party boy like his mum rather than a fighter. But his social and acting skills learnt from parties were put to great use during their missions. He did get into a lot of trouble.

They also met another girl who joined them... Cha EunWoo's daughter who was a shy and quiet person... but was secretly crazy... in a good way... sometimes. She was a good person when in came down to it and was a good asset to the group.

Mina... wasn't forgiven by the gang... but Jimin forgave her after many difficult obstacles. For the sake of there son... they learnt to love again.

This group still has many obstacles and romantic ventures ahead of them... but they will make it. After all they are the descendants of the strongest mafia group in the world.

I became a teacher in many schools providing homes and education to those in need with knowledge and created a scholarship for every school I've been to for kids in the mountains who can't reach schools. Sometimes... my kids felt neglected... but they understood after a family moment. Our daughter is close with her dad... clinging to him and giving me attitude sometimes... teenage things. My son ended up becoming one of my best friends and he's super protective of me. Sometimes more than Yoongi ever was.

And then there was him.

Min... fricken... Yoongi...

He always found his way into the schools... to me. We rested... and loved... and we were happy.

I never thought I would fall in love... with the boss and cold scary guy who owned the world's biggest and scariest Mafia group but I did... and I don't regret a thing.

~Fin~