🃏2🃏

Lonely times

"is that the girl?" I nodded at my boss who was staring at her intently as she stuck posters on the lamp post.

"She's... cute." He smirked. I sighed knowing that she had become my bosses new infatuation.

"Oh. THERE HE IS!" My boss excitedly laughed watching our Rival Min Yoongi gently cover her with an umbrella. His eyes widened.

"I can't believe it. The cold heartless Min Yoongi has a weak spot! AHAHAHAHA!" He yelled expectantly. I froze reading his smirk.

"Get that poster and let's go." 

Y/N  POV NEXT DAY

Yoongi who was wearing a mask intertwined his fingers with mine looking around. I smiled enjoying this moment.

"Thanks for coming Yoongi." I said sincerely. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Anytime. I know we don't spend alot of time together. I'm sorry." I shook my head and looked around as well.

"THERE!" I yelled pointing at a nice white desk that was small and affordable. He nodded.

"It's nice. I don't see why you're buying a desk for your employer but whatever floats your boat." He said whilst calling over an attendant. 

TIMESKIP

Yoongi wiped away his last sweat and smiled looking at the desk that was now loaded into a moving van headed towards the house.

"Let's eat then-" I started but was interrupted by Yoongi's phone. He looked at it then look back up at me as if asking for permission. I nodded of course and he went round the corner to take the call. 

"Excuse me?" An attendant ran up to me with a few paper work.

"Yes?" I asked and he smiled.

"Wow... your really pretty." I felt uncomfortable but smiled nonetheless and thanked him.

"Oh can you just sign here. It's just so that if you come back and want to return it we have some sort of identification." I nodded and signed as passed me the pen. I finished then smiled waiting for him to leave.

"Oh sorry... could you also leave your number?" I nodded grabbing the pen.

"So you guys can contact me for the desk?"

"No. So I can call you sometime??" I froze and looked up at him and he blushed.

"Sorry. Was that too much?" He nervously chuckled.

"She has a boyfriend." We both froze and I looked behind me to see Yoongi glaring at the man.

"Feel free to call me though. My number is on the forms." Yoongi said wrapping his hand round my waist claiming me as his. The guy quickly left and I shook my head.

"Thanks. You could've been a bit nicer?" I suggested Yoongi looked at me with a confused face.

"Was that not better than last time?" I remembered when another guy asked for my number and Yoongi almost beat him up and I quickly nodded.

"Yes I'm sorry. You've improved alot!" We both laughed.

"Because you lived in the country side no one would've noticed a pretty girl like you but now you have money to go out and enjoy yourself and I'm getting anxious." He confessed. I smiled and quickly kissed his lips.

"Don't worry Salty King. I'm all yours." He smirked as I jumped in the car.

"Of course my salty queen." We both laughed then it faded into silence as he just stared at me. He sighed.

"The call. SeokJin needs some help in the front line." I was a bit shocked at first but then I fully understood the situation. 

"Of course. Go. Take the car." I said. He nodded and jumped in the car while I jumped out.

"i'm sorry babe. If this wasn't a life and death situation I-"

"Just go. I'm fine but they're not." He quickly started up the car and looked at me one last time.

"I love you." He said before racing off in the street. I sighed and checked my phone.

"I haven't been on the bus in a long time." I said trying to turn this into a positive. After the long a tiring ride on the bus I checked in my purse and my house key wasn't there. I panicked and remembered I left my keys on the car keys. I sighed and looked around my contact list. I was the owner of this building but I didn't have a single spare key. I groaned louder.

"Look who's here." I looked back and saw the old lady who recently moved in with her daughter and 2 grandsons. I smiled and bowed.

"hi mam!" She giggled and playfully hit me.

"You own this building and yet you treat me like a queen? Bless your soul miss." I shook my head.

"Why are you groaning. Your measly boyfriend left?" I giggled a bit this time.

"No. I think I lost my keys... or left it in my car? I'm not sure." She nodded seriously. 

"My grandsons will help with that. Let's give them a call- IDIOTS!!!" She yelled. My eyes widened. 

"No mam It's okay I-" I saw the window open from above revealing one of the grandsons.

"Yes grandma??" He screeched. She shook her head with disappointment.

"Bring your brother to help bring in the big desk and open her door!" My eyes widened.

"You knew about the desk-" Without saying a single word she pointed to the inside of the building complex and a desk with my name sat. I sighed.

"Thanks mam." She shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. I hope you don't mind them coming into your house." I smiled seeing the two strong men come down. They smiled shyly at me.

"Hi Y/n." One said. Min ho. I nodded.

"Thanks for the help guys."

"No problem!" The other responded, Jackson. They lifted it into the elevator and placed it in my spare room. Then they left. The old lady used her bobby pin and completely unlocked my door. After the polite goodbye they left. And I slept. Patiently waiting to see him again. Even seeing him for 1 hours like today or 1 minute is enough for me... I just missed him.