🃏7🃏

Collision

Y/n POV

I woke up in a back of a van. My hands tied behind my back. I felt hazy and tried to remember what happened.

FLASHBACK

Bambam hung up on me and I started to panic. I turned and tried to go back inside the club but it was locked. I looked around and realised I stupidly walked into a dark alley. Yoongi told me to never do that. I quickly tired to walked out and when I was so close to stepping to the light a white van pulled up infront of me. And everything turned black.

FLASHBACK OVER

I groaned. My head hurt so much.

"You're awake?" I heard a husky voice say. I looked up and an old looking man with scary bulging eyes looked down at me. He smiled and came closer to me and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"No wonder Yoongi likes you..." I froze. So this had to do with Yoongi.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You're Valiant I will admit... don't worry I won't kill you. I need you."

"What do you want from him." He shrugged.

"Obedience? Power? Victory? There are too many things I want from him... and I'm sure he'll give it all up for you. I have 24,000 men waiting in the main base for my success. Our secret though" I shook my head.

"He won't. And he knows you won't kill me." He nodded slowly.

"I won't kill you... but no promises that I won't hurt you. I just have to keep you alive." My eyes widened and he laughed. He went back to the front seat leaving me alone. I looked around worried and noticed the door look was similar to my room door lock. I had seen the grandma open with no key. I slowly looked around in the dark van for anything. I groaned.

"What?" He snapped. I gagged.

"I drank too much. Please I need to throw up." He nodded.

"Don't try anything funny." I nodded and he pulled over at the side of the road. I didn't throw up but instead picked up a few stick and stuffed it in my shoe. He came back and pulled me in the van.

"You know... once we reach my territory he won't be able to find you. So don't plan on it." I scoffed.

"You really think he loves me that much? He loves his men more... I'm just a toy." I said. He chuckled.

"I've been watching for a long time you know. I know... he'll kill himself if it means saving you." I sighed. I just stayed quiet while grabbing the sticks and twisting them so they are thick enough to look like keys.

YOONGI POV

INCOMING CALL JIMIN

"Jungkook take the call." He nodded and answered.

"Yo Jungkook. Do you guys have her already? She keeps moving so I can't send you an exact location."

"No... she should still be at the club. We are almost there."

"The clubs a dozen minutes away from her location... does someone else have the tracker?" My eyes widened and I realised the possibility. I sped up and we arrived at the club. I sprinted to Lei.

"I'm sorry Yoongi... I was trying to protect her but..."

"THE RING!" Jungkook screamed. He came to her side and looked at her hand.

"Where's your ring!?" She looked confused.

"Y/n was worried some guys will flirt with her so I gave it to her so she looks married." Jungkook looked at me and nooded. He threw my phone with the tracking device and keys.

"Good luck." He said before I speed off again.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Wh-what's happening?" Lei said. I nodded.

"The ring has a tracking device on it. How else do you think I found you drunk at clubs around Korea?" Her eyes widened.

"If your sister still has it on... He'll make it in time." She nodded. I pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" She shook her head and cried. I gently pat her head and looked up to the sky.

"Stay safe Yoongi."

Y/N POV
The car slowly stopped. We were at a gas station. He smiled and looked at me.

"I'm going to fill up... try anything funny and I'll have more fun with you than what your thinking." He smirked and walked out no quickly twisted the sticks and shoved it the through the key whole and turned. I heard it unlocked and smiled. I opened the door slightly and it made a loud click sound. The door was now unlocked and all I had to do was kick it open. I looked back and he was jogging back. I quickly ducked down as he grabbed his wallet. I looked around. There wasn't enough time for me to run... he would catch me because my feet were tied together. I started untying the ropes on my leg as he came inside the car.

"Let's go!" He sang. I quietly untied slowly. After 30 minutes my feet were free. We're moving extremely fast. All I had to do was kicked the door open and jump out.... but I'd be injured and he just has to stop the car. I slightly sat up and looked around. On our right was a river... I knew that we were going through a forest. From the club to know it's been maybe 1 or 2 hours... river... away from my house... the empty gas station nearby.... we were headed towards a isolated area so I had to get out soon.

"I'm thirsty...." I sighed. He smiled and slid me a water bottle.

"This drink isn't poisoned so feel free to drink." I laughed sarcastically then drank. After that I slightly poorer some on my hands and slipped through rope tying my hands. My shoulders were aching. I stared at the water bottle.

"Fresh spring water..." was the label. And right under it the name of the gas station. I knew exactly where we were... and if I'm right... soon we will drive over a hill... which also meant if i were to jump out on time I could roll down the grass side then run the rest of the way to the gas station and contact Yoongi. I took a deep breath in.

"Please answer your phone this time..."