🃏31🃏

(Hey guys, I just wanted to say that unfortunately during this time of writing this chapter I am facing a writing block for the first time in my 4 years of writing. There's no major trauma or anything like that to cause this, I'm simply stuck with these chapters struggling to write and push out the plot. I write 10 chapters ahead so by the time you read this it should be passed... hopefully but I just wanted to let you guys know because the last few chapters including this one won't be as great as the others and I apologise for that... I've literally rewritten the last chapter TOO many times to count and I'm still not happy with it but I wanted to finish it for you guys...

ANOTHER NOTE I now post on MON, WED, FRI and SUN but it's only one chapter. I'm writing the final chapters now so we should be able to finish this in about 2 or 3 weeks. ENJOY HEHEHE

In our next life

Y/N POV

It was our last day in Japan and I felt sick and just wanted to go home. After the incident with Yoongi and I... I never saw him again because he had work but still everytime I tried to have fun, he found his way into my mind. I groaned packing everything in my bag. 

"There it was!" Bambam announced holding the charger he lost from under the bed. I giggled slightly then continued my packing. Throughout this time Bambam has really helped me trying to make me feel happy or told me when to stop drinking and go back to the room.

"Oh... have you seen my laptop?" I asked. Bambam shrugged and I sighed looking around.

"Did you leave it in Jungkook's room?" I nodded.

"I think so. I'll get it." I said and bambam nodded. I headed to Jungkook's room about to knock but the door was slightly opened already. I heard there arguing. It wasn't vivid but I knocked on the door to be respectful. They went silent and Jungkook opened up with his eyes widened. I smiled.

"Sorry. I left my laptop here..." He nodded and gave it to me.

"D-did you hear that?" I shook my head.

"If my sister did something again please forgive her. She does it for good reasons." He nodded and I walked back to my room to continue packing.

JUNGKOOK POV

I closed the door and turned back to Lei who was crying on the bed. I sighed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry for yelling. I know you just want to end your sisters pain... but it's for her own good." Lei nodded.

"It's unfair for them both. I don't see why we can't just tell her. She's an amazing actor and fighter she can handle it... it's better than both of them being depressed." I nodded and pat her head.

"Your a good fighter too but look what happened that night. We need to hide it no matter what. All we can do is be there for them whilst they go through this." She slowly gave in and I sighed.

Y/N POV

We arrived at the airport and I noticed Yoongi wasn't there. I slowly nudged Jimin and he looked at me confused. I leaned over and he leaned down whilst I whispered.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked. He gave me a sad look and I looked at him confused. I looked around and the tension was high. Everyone looked so sad... Did my bad mood rub off on them? I sighed and smiled.

"Did you guys get souvenirs." 

"Oh! Jimin show her!" Mina said excited. I smiled and looked as Jimin pulled something from his bag. I stared at the shoes eyes widened.

"Your lying." Mina giggled and everyone surrounded Jimin staring at the shoes. It wasn't just any shoes... it was baby shoes. 

"THIS IS HOW YOU TELLING US!?" Jungkook yelled. Jimin chuckled. We found out yesterday.

I smiled as I slowly let everyone bombard them questions. I looked down thinking of Yoongi suddenly. We weren't planning on marriage or babies anytime soon... but we both knew that one day it was going to happen. 

"Are you thinking about Yoongi?" Bambam asked. I looked at him and he was smiling and I nodded.

"When am I not thinking of him." We both awkwardly chuckled then he sighed.

"I don't think I'll have a chance."  I looked up and he smiled at me and pat my head.

"Your love is not fragile y/n... wait for him... he'll be ready." I looked up shocked and he lightly kissed my forehead. I blushed and he smiled.

"In our next life... let's date." He slowly let go then took my luggage and started putting it on the scanner so it could go through the plane. Bambam was right... I can't give up all those amazing years just because he forgot... I can't force him to love me or remember but I can make new memories with him. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

YOONGI POV

From Y/n

I know you hate me right now. But I will continue to love you. I'm willing to wait for you... call me when you see this.

I sighed. She is so strong while I could barely hold myself back. The night in that abandoned factory came to mind... I was so close to giving everything up then and there it wasn't fair. I groaned and saw the dot on my map get closer. My eyes widened and I ducked down to see a guy walk past me with a whole army of men. Too many for me to take on.

"Sir." I looked up and the boss was right there. 

"What." He replied.

"I think bambam has realised our plan. The tracker is turned off." I watched his expression turn into an evil smirk.

"It's okay... once we follow through with the trap he will come to us." I slowly followed as they walked into a secret underground room.

"Will we kill the girl?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"yes but not immediately. We will take her and torture her till Yoongi remembers then we will get our revenge."

"Sir. Will we kill Bambam too?" He chuckled.

"As long as I have her there's no need. As long as we can get her... everything will fall into place. Even if Yoongi doesn't remember most of the group are close to her and would give up anyway. No matter what we can become the strongest mafia in Korea and take over there foreign districts." 

So this was their plan.. even though Bambam was right... she's close to everyone so there was no point turning her down so coldly. I groaned and quickly made my way out. Atleast if I'm with her... I can protect her.

*RING RING*

"Jimin. Bring everyone in the korean gang including the northern people to the location I'm sending. Tonight we catch that bastard."