🃏18🃏

Wifi

YOONGI POV

I sat down on the table while Jimin started talking about some files and the mission the day before. But all I could think about... was her.

"And because we killed there youngest they are no longer after revenge and want a truce with money for the funeral so-"

"Was it an important day yesterday?" I interrupted. Jimin looked at me confused.

"E-every mission is important hyung?" I shook my head.

"I mean... with y/n. You guys know her so much... so was yesterday important or what?" Jungkook nodded.

"Her grandmother's death anniversary. She usually drinks the day before then chills at home with you... I asked Lei if she should do something but Lei said she thinks y/n will want to be alone rather than with Lei and myself." I groaned and sat back with my head pointing to the sky.

"Do you remember?" Jin asked concerned. I shook my head.

"That's why she was drunk the other day... I'm so stupid." I mumbled. Namjoon nodded.

"Your stupid. But your not dumb." I looked at him confused. He chuckled.

"If you were dumb... you wouldn't go see her today and apologise. It sounds like you messed something up huh?" I nodded. Namjoon has really grown. He went from a boy stealing answers to improve his grades to a high IQ male who worked hard. I sighed.

"For now... let's continue the meeting."

"It sounds like your liking her again~" Taehyung teased while smirking. I threw my water bottle at him and he caught it chuckling.

"HE'S IN LOVE BOIS!" I groaned stomping my foot on the ground and they remained silent.

"ANYWAY... the youngest was killed I think is what Jimin said. Although they want a truce we need extra guard on Jungkook till the deal is done since he's the youngest. NEXT..."

Y/N POV

"Hello?" I turned as I saw the door open and Bambam was there. I smiled and finished tying my hair.

"Hey. Come in!" He took his shoes off and froze. I looked down and noticed Yoongi's slippers that he use to wear when he was here. I sighed and nodded.

"Y-you can use those." He nodded and slipped them on then walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" He asked placing his bag on the kitchen bench. I smiled.

"I was just visioning some things. I wrote a list of stuff I wanna get-"

"What's your budget?" I froze.

"B-budget?" He chuckled.

"I studied finance okay. Trust me. Just give me an amount that I can spend today on things." I opened my bank account on my phone.

"Ah... $500." He looked at me shocked.

"You only have $500!?" I smiled.

"You can get some great stuff with that. I've learnt a lot growing up poor. You just need to look." He smiled and I grabbed my bag.

"Did you eat?" Bambam asked. I shook my head.

"We can grab something on the way?" He nodded and we walked out the door. I started locking the door.

"Did someone break into your house?" I froze.

"What?" He pulled me back then lightly tapped the door and it opened.