🃏4🃏

TRIGGER ⚠️ WARNING
(Following chapter may trigger some unpleasant memories rape or sexual harassment)

I woke up in a fright of someone shaking me. I looked at Lei annoyed. I was really tired especially going to sleep at 3am and she had the audacity to wake me up at 8am.

"Finally your awake! What happened!?" She asked. I ignored her and snuggled myself if the fluffy duvet. I then felt her weight forced on to me as she lay onto of me rolling.

"Y/n~ wake up~" I groaned and kicked her then she fell.

"You really changed! So immature from when I first met you!" I yelled before going back to sleep. She sighed and crawled back onto me giving me a hug.

"Sorry sis... I just wanted to know what happened?" I was wide awake now so sat up giving in.

"As always you were drunk and your boyfriend dropped you off here at 2am." I stretched and yawned.

"No jungkook found out! Ugghhh. How does he always find out." I rolled my eyes.

"You need to stop partying. Your wasting money, time and your life. But your also worrying Jungkook and I. He's up all night making sure your safe and you put yourself in danger!" She sighed then lay down.

"I know... but let's stop talking about that. And this partying coming up! What're you wearing??" She giggled. I got up and tied my hair up while walking to the kitchen.

"I'm not going." I looked in the fridge for food and I heard Lei sat down.

"Yes you are. I'm gonna look in your drawer for clothes for me." I sarcastically nodded.

"Whatever Lei." She gleefully left and I cooked both of us some nice Korean porridge and curry hoping to ease her hangover. After we ate and cleaned dishes I walked into my room and Lei was giggling. I looked at the bed seeing a sexy dress laid out.

"Ummm that's not mine

"Ummm that's not mine." I said. I definitely didn't own that nor have it in my closet. She smiled and picked it up putting it next to me.

"I bought it for you! It's pretty huh!?" She smiled and I shook my head.

"Yoongi wouldn't like this." She laughed.

"He doesn't own you. If you want to look pretty you can." I nodded.

"Of course. But I'm taking his feelings into consideration cause I love him... and he wouldn't be happy with this." She rolled her eyes.