🃏11🃏

Reality

WARNING: FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT MAY BE TRIGGERING.

"When he hit his head he damaged his brain where his memory is stored. Ironically... you were the only thing he forgot."

"Why me?"

"Maybe because you were with him at the time... maybe because all he was thinking about and what filled his mind was you... it's not clear at this moment why."

"Can he gain it back!?" 

"His brain is recovering... he may remember it... he may not... only time will tell. Most cases like this people usually remember when the thing they forgot is around them... if you do things with him you use to do or show him something that might help??"

"How can I do that when he hates me and doesn't want to even speak to me or see me?" 

"Just try everyday... look after him and when he comes back to school you can see him more often. We will also try to help out."

"...okay... thanks Namjoon."

"Don't worry y/n... I'm sure he'll remember soon." 

--

I lay on my bed. I don't know how long I was lying there for... or what time it was now. All I could think about was him. Flashbacks over and over again of what we've been through together. Even when we first met... he was bullying me but not to the extent where he's spit on me. He was respectful of girls. Somehow he even remembers Mina and Jimin marrying. But not me. He remembers running after the guy... jumping out of the car and hiding in the bushes but none of his memories had me. It's like I had dissapeared from his memories altogether. And just like that my thoughts played over and over making me curl up and feel worse every time. I'd cry myself to sleep only to wake up and realize I was living a nightmare. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Y/n... I'm going to get some groceries... do you want anything?" I didn't respond to Lei's question. I wasn't angry with her... or anyone but I was too exhausted to fight and eat and have 'rehab' session with some doctors who will judge me. I wasn't some traumatized patient... I was a heartbroken girl. 

"Okay... I'll be back soon." she said before leaving. Her and Jungkook were living here now. I guess he was worried about us both to not live here. I locked myself in the room so I didn't notice he was here. I finally grabbed my phone after a long time.

13:53

"So it's been 12 days." I sighed then started to sit up. I looked at my cast. Under it a smelly layer of sweat and dirt. I needed to take it off. I wanted to get up and visit Yoongi. I couldn't like this though. I tried to stand up but fell to the ground. Probably because it's been a while since I've walked. I slowly started to just stand then walked. It was a bit hard because of the cast. I put my fingertips on the walls for support as I opened my door and made my way to the kitchen. I looked around and saw Jung kook's jumper on the couch. I sighed. His leather jumper reminded me of Yoongi's one. The one he wore the day he had stopped me from getting wet... the one he wore when he helped me buy the desk. My eyes slowly scanned the room and everything was filled with him. His touch... his smell... the memories of him and I. I had no more tears to cry. I just looked down and made my way to the kitchen. I couldn't find scissors so I grabbed a knife. I smiled lightly as I sat on the ground leaning against the kitchen bench. 

"F#CK Y/N!!" Jungkook sprinted up to me and grabbed the knife with his hand. My eyes widened as he threw it away. He quickly pulled me into a hug which made me a little dizzy.

"Y/n don't kill yourself please..." I could hear his voice break as he started to cry. 

"You have so much of your life left! So much people who love you and want to support you! Lei... The gang and myself we are all here for you! We love you so much y/n! Killing yourself is not the f#cking way to go!" I froze.

"You don't understand-"

"I DO UNDERSTAND OKAY!? I DO I SWEAR I KNOW THE PAIN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TO HAVE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU OKAY! I KNOW BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THAT HE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO UNCONDITIONALLY LOVES YOU OKAY!? PLEASE JUST STOP AND LEAN ON US PLEASE!!" He broke down. His words made my eyes teary. What was I doing. Being all depressed in my room wasn't going to solve anything... I should try and reach out. 

"I was just taking my cast off..." I admitted. He looked at me then fell to the floor lying down and taking a breather. I smiled and held his hand. (Not romantically) 

"But thanks..." I said. He looked at me and smiled. He stood up and grabbed the knife gently cutting the cast off. 

"I'm so stupid." He said a bit embarrassed. I nodded.

"You bought me back to reality though..." We were silent as he was finishing the cast.

"I wanna see him... tomorrow." He looked up as he finished and nodded.

"Of course."

After eating something Lei came home and helped me get ready. I talked about everything with them two and thanked them for there hard work. Jungkook and I never told her about what happened though. It was just a memory for me to keep and remind me that I have a family.

--

PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER

"Can you just leave you peasant?"