🃏9🃏

The blur

Y/n POV

"Grab the papers at the back." I nodded and grabbed them. He nodded.

"Open my bag at the back... there's sanitizer. Cover the papers with it." I obediently did everything he said. The ink and sanitizer mixed turning blue. He smiled and speed up. 

"Cover your self." He said giving me his jacket. I nodded realizing I was still wearing the clubbing dress. I became embarrassed. He fake coughed. 

"Quickly cover your skin and face with the blue sanitizer and put my shoes on." I did as he said.

"I'm... sorry." I said feeling like breaking down. He shook his head but I could tell her was gritting his teeth. 

"The plan is we jump out in 2 minutes... after 5 minutes the car will slow down and he will catch up. That means we have 3 minutes to run and hide in the dark grass up ahead... he won't see you because if the ink... I'll run further ahead though and-"

"I don't want to split up with you." I said stubbornly. He fake coughed. Then you have to lay on top of me to hide me as well. And hope we don't get caught. I nodded and rubbed some ink on his face. He took of his belt and mine. Then grabbed the heavy dripping paper and put it on the accelerator.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and hugged me tightly.

"3....2....1...." We jumped out we rolled over hard and fast. My leg was completely grazed and bleeding. Yoongi hit his head as we landed. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. He groaned and first then nodded.

"Let's hurry." I nodded and sighed. We sprinted through some grass and found the biggest patch. He dropped laying down. I quickly lay on top of him covered him. I know he felt uncomfortable. His head was hurting. A tear slowly fell on my face and he wiped it off. I froze and as our eyes adjusted to the darkness... I saw him. He saw me. Now was not the time. But... he leaned forward and kissed me. My heart pounding fast realizing the position we were in. Who knew what would've happened... if we didn't hear gunshots.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG* I froze and looked up. 

"hiuhfihu!?" I hid. I didn't know what they were saying.

"Y/N!? YOONGI!" I recognised the boy and stood up.

"JUNGKOOK!" He saw me and him and a bunch of other guys came. It was... EunWoo gang. I smiled. Jungkook came up to me and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Sorry we came late." I shook my head and smiled.

"Where's Yoongi?" he asked. I nodded and looked down. Yoongi's eyes were closed. My eyes widened and I fell down towards him.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!? Oh gosh... Yoongi!!" Jung kook picked him up and I called an ambulance as blood dripped. I knew it was because he hit his head. In a flash Ambulance and police rushed over as they helped in the van. I couldn't go in. Lei came and hugged me as I cried and the police interviewed me. It was a blur. I saw... that guy who kidnapped me on the ground dead and the car Yoongi and I drove on fire next to a tree. Then everything went black. 

Jung kook POV

I called EunWoo gang and they happily helped. We had arrived to the scene and the guy was running around towards a field. I quickly shot him and we ran around the field. Thankfully I found y/n who was beaten, scratched and bleeding.... but Yoongi was the one who was unconscious. He only had a bump on his head but that was more damage that y/n. He was heavily injured and him and I went to the hospital as Y/n and Lei stayed behind as the police explained. He was sent to an emergency room and I called Lei. She explained to me that Y/n is in another hospital because she also collapsed from shock and lost alot of blood. Everything was a mess. I couldn't sleep. 

"Hello?"

"Jungkook. What happened?" i sighed.

"It's a long story Jimin... just enjoy your honeymoon and we'll tell you after. Jin and the others just landed so they'll be here any second." 

"How am I meant to enjoy it when my best friend is in the fucking emergency room!?" I sighed

"Fine. Do what you want. I'll call you later."

I hung up. We were all frustrated and worried. It was the wrong timing. She had to get kidnapped at the wrong time! Lei played a big part in this... so I need to protect her and make her feel better. Y/n will be scarred for life. But what will happen to Yoongi!? Our boss, brother and friend. Is dying. What about the gang? We were nothing without him. We were weak. My leg shook furiously. 

"Jungkook!" I looked up and saw Namjoon standing there with Jin.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. I don't know why. But seeing my 2 older brothers... made me break down. I slowly dragged my feet towards them and we all hugged.

"He'll be okay." Namjoon said. I nodded and gripped my teeth and fist.

"If... If i was more responsible-" Jin sighed.

"It's no ones fault. For now let's just sit down and wait for the results." I nodded and we sat down. Sitting in silence. In the endless night. 

10 hours later

The whole gang was sitting outside the emergency room now in silence and respect. Even EunWoo's gang was there. EunWoo didn't come because he didn't want to upset anyone. The police came some guarded us in silence too. Yoongi was respected man. He was the hidden face behind every mysteries good deed. I was barely managing to keep my eyes open. 

"Kim Namjoon?" I looked up and saw a doctor. We all stood up and the man looked down.

"Can I speak with you privately?" Namjoon nodded and they went into a small office. The room was full of talking. About the results. The future. Some men were silent whilst others cried outloud. I think I finally realised... that Yoongi was a true King. Namjoon walked out and everyone stayed silent. Even those who were crying were silent. I gripped my fist nervously. The police took there hat off.

"No ones allowed to see him yet... and he needs a few days to recover and may not wake up till a few days. Because he lost alot of blood during surgery... And the doctor asked if only 10 men stay here because they need space for other famalies so let's be understanding and-"

"SO IS HE OKAY!?" One of the men shouted. Namjoons expressionless look turned into a smile.

"He is absolutely fine!" Everyone screamed and yelled victoriously at the top of there lungs. I hugged Jin who was next to me tightly. Everyone yelled probabky disturbing everyone... but the police joined in. As well as the doctors who the boys lifted up in celebration. Namjoon calmed everyone then chuckled.

"Everyone can celebrate and rest up at the 2nd main base! You guys worked hard. Thank you everyone!!" Everyone clapped and as Namjoon instructed left the building till it was only the main. Namjoon, Hoseok, Me, Jin and Taehyung. I called Jimin and we both laughed it off happilly. The other guys stayed in Yoongi's room making sure he was comfortable and organizing a schedule for sleeping and guarding. 

"Hello?" 

"Babe. He's okay! He will wake up in a few days! Tell y/n." She squealed.

"Please tell him I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for everything." I shook my head.

"Forget about it. Is she still unconscious." Lei nodded.

"She'll wake up tomorrow. We will visit soon." I nodded.

"I need to go. I love you Lei." She giggled.

"I love you too. And I'm sorry again." I shook my head and hung up. I saw a few doctors running holding a paper and tried to step out of there way. But they stopped at me.

"Jungkook right? We have more news... about Mr Min." I froze. They looked scared.

"Come in." I said letting them in. I sat down and the others stared at the doctor. He gulped.

"I-I was wrong... he isn't completely fine."