Chapter 3 - The Nephews

"Ari! It's so good to see you again! Ahhh! Mr. McDuck! What are you doing to my sister?!"

"Nothing I just... Ahh, I'll see you later Aria." Scrooge told the tall and slim female duck. Aria nodded as tears of pain and sadness rolled down her face. "That I will my love, I promise ye that!" He whispered, as he headed to his study. Aria walked with her younger sister Bentina as she went to get McDuck sandwiches. The younger sister directed her to her room before turning back to the kitchen.

"Talk to your nephews!" Bentina quietly told Scrooge as she delivered the sandwiches. She hurried back to her older sister who stood motionless in her room, looking at pictures of Webby and her twin brother William tears streaming down her face.

"Do they know?" Aria asked, sniffling and holding her necklace tightly.

"No, they don't. Remember sister's honor-"

"The code that's never broken. Yes, I remember. They've grown up so well, so much! Thank you Tina. What would I do with out you, my sister?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your our Great Uncle Scrooge! Who was that other pretty female duck. Is she your...girlfriend... Or something?" Dewy asked.

"Well... It's complicated. I love her very much, but we never actually got technically married. We were due for a clutch of 2 eggs about 10 1/2 years ago, but... Ahhh, what's the point. I don't know anything about my own children! Blast it, until today I didn't know if either had survived." Scrooge slumped into his chair.

"Are you OK Uncle Scrooge?!" Huey asked.

"Boys, please follow me, " said Mrs Beakley as she ushered them out. Aria walked in alone.