Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 1)

"So friend, what do you for fun around here?" Louie asked.

"Oh, I'm the best at fun! Um... Hiyah!" Webby yelled as she kicked open a vent. She crawled into the vent.

"At least it's not the marble room."

"Webs, I'm going to go get a sandwich. You want one?" William asked his twin sister.

"Sure do!"

"Alright." Will walked out the door and headed down the hall to the stairs. As he passed Great Aunt Aria's room, he heard her crying.

"Um, Great Aunt Aria? Are you OK?" William asked. Apparently she didn't hear him, because his grandmother's next words startled him.

"Aria, you should tell William and Webigail that you're their... "

"No. They can never know! What will they think of me?! To know that their own mother left them-"

"Ari dear, it's not your fault! If you hadn't done what you did you wouldn't even be here now!"

"Tina, thanks but-"

"At least tell Scrooge! He deserves to know who his children are. We can't keep this up forever, you know."

"Alright. I'll tell Scrooge."

"It's about time." Will walked faster down the hall as he heard the two female ducks move towards the door. His mind raced on what he had just heard. Was Great Aunt Aria, actually... His and Webby's mother?!