Chapter 6 -Vent Crawl

"Urg, come on you bag of bolts! You won't get the best of Scrooge McDuck!" Scrooge yelled as he tried to squeeze his head through the neck area.

"Hmm. A little spring cleaning, are we?" Mrs. Beakley asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Read this."

"Snow. On the Drake Barrier Reef?"

"First time in 50 years. That weather report aligns perfectly with the prophecy! A shift in currents may present a pathway to... Atlantis!" Scrooge announced. "Lost city under the sea!"

"This is because some children made fun of you, isn't it?"

"None sense! I'm not has-been. Their the has-beens. I am an am-now. Make a list! Four oxygen tanks, two pressure gages, a pilot.."

"I'm a pilot!" Launchpad exclaimed.

"A weeks provisions, and an experimental deep sea sub-" Scrooge continued as he paced the floor.

"And one secretary, for an old man who seems to have forgotten, that I... Am not... His Secretary!" Beakley yelled as she expertly through her pen at him.

"So... Not interested?"

"I have enough excitement caring for Webby and William. Perhaps you should spend some time with your family!"

"Oy, hang up my spats? Become the dotering old relic everyone thinks I am, spinning yarns to those loud mouth youngens about the man I used to be?"

"You have have avoided them for ten years!"

"Because, family is nothing but trouble! I'm Scrooge McDuck. I made my name by being tougher than the toughies, and smarter than the smarties, and I made my money square on my own. No nephews, no family, no one helped me then, and I don't need help now! And ahhh!" Scrooge fell over due to the weight of his diving suit. "Beakley, a little help!"

"I suppose I shouldn't have convinced my sister to tell you who your children are!" Beaklet sighed as she walked away.

"Wait what?!"

"Oh, hello dear sister. He's all yours. Ari, be gentle."