Chapter 1-Shame to our family

Genji's point of view.

I was in the giant arcade. It was packed with people trying to play their favourite games. I tried my best to get as much progress as possible but I wasn't really a good gamer, indeed I'm only average. My most favourite game surely was Ninja gaiden. I love Ninjas (I myself am one) and I like the abilities. You could you could, for example, get stronger shurikens or an Aura of fireballs. After multiple hours, I left. When I came to Shimada castle, my brother stood there his Katana, which had a beautiful dragon engraved on its blade, lying in his hand. He just stood there in his blue-white clothing, his shoulder long, black hair falling down, saying no word. "What's wrong", I asked confused. He slowly turned. He asked: "Will you finally get over your wasteful lifestyle, and complete your Task in our family's Clan?", He had a pleading tone in his voice. I replied with a bit of anger: "You know as well as I do, that I am not going to take my place in this criminal organisation.", I turned around, thinking this conversation was over. "Fight me!" he screamed into my back. I turned around, asking myself what he could have meant. I saw him sprinting at me. His eyes were filled with tears but also, determination. I was shocked but managed to block his first attack. I asked: "What are you doing Hanzo?" while blocking one hit after another. I just couldn't attack him. Because in the end, he still was my brother. "You are a shame to our family Genji! You are doing nothing for our clan!", He screamed. "Our clan?", I replied: "It is your wish to be in the clan! Not mine! And this isn't our clan, this is your clan!" We argued while Hanzo attacked me, and I tried to block his hits. After some time, I had gotten cuts all over me. I was bleeding strong and was losing my energy very fast. He screamed: "Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!" A blue dragon started forming around his blade, jumped to my position. There was only one chance for me to block this attack. I yelled with the last bit of my power: "Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!" A green dragon was emitting from my blade. When our blades impacted, there was a big roar which sounded like a dragon screaming in pain. After this impact of strength, both our blades had a little triangle missing. I blocked the hit yeah, but it stole the last power I had left. I couldn't block any more hits. Hanzo started slicing his sword over me I fell backwards to the wall. I was half sitting, half lying on the Floor next to a big scroll, hanging down the ceiling with japanese words written on it. Then he gave me the final blow. He did hit the scroll a little bit with his sword and my blood splattered on it. Then I could see him walk away, while I felt death slowly grabbing me and pulling me away from my life. My eyes started to close, and the only thing I saw before my eyes shut was a pure yellow light.

Angela's point of view.

I started getting myself cosy and suddenly, I heard it. A loud roar like of a lion but way mightier and louder. It sounded as if this animal would be in deathly pain. The scream was coming from Shimada castle. I was here on a mission yet I still would not let anything have such massive pain. It was almost painful for me to just hear this pain, so I could not and would not, just sit here and do nothing. I put on my Valkyrie suit in mere seconds, grabbed my caduceus staff and my caduceus blaster and I started gliding through the night sky with the wings which were attached to my Valkyrie suit. When I finally arrived at Shimada castle, I first checked the main hall and I found what I searched. Even though he was no Animal. It was a young man probably almost as old as me. He had green hair an orange scarf and white clothes, but you couldn't see the colours of his clothes all that well because they were sprayed with what seemed to be his own blood. I tried my best to heal him up, but it didn't look good for him. And even if he survived he wouldn't be able to use all of his limbs properly again. Nonetheless, I gave my best to keep him alive, while calling Winston to demand a flight back to the Overwatch Swiss HQ as fast as possible and I told him that I had a patient on the edge of life. After some time a ship came and some soldiers helped me carry the wounded man inside the Ship. I managed to keep him alive all the way to the Swiss base. He was carried to the medical bay in no time. Now I started attaching him to all the medical machines, hoping he wouldn't die.