Chapter 6-Blushing, blushing and blushing

Genji's p.o.v

"I am very sorry for Mccree's childish behavior." I apologized. "Are you enemies or something like that?" She asked, a bit concerned. I sighed and answered "We're friends. But sometimes he's trying to 'help' me in some things in a way I don't want him to. Like getting me an angel as a girlfriend." She chuckled. I saw her blushing, even though she tried to hide her face. "Is something wrong Dr. Ziegler? You're a bit pink in your face." I said a bit concerned. "Err... It's nothing Genji. You don't have to worry about me. And please call me Angela." "Sorry, Dr. Zie- I mean Angela. I didn't mean to annoy you." "Oh Genji, you are way too nice and caring to be annoying." Oh my god, she just complimented me. "T-Thank you Dr.Z-Ziegler." She chuckled "It's Angela. How many times do I have to tell you." I also chuckled a bit. "Well then, Genji." She said "You're gonna have to accompany me to your check-up. If that isn't disturbing you in any way." "If you're there I'm gonna be okay." She blushed again. "Well then, off we go. I said, walking into the direction, in which I thought the medical bay was at." "Wrong direction Luv." A girl said in a British accent. "As if I hadn't known" I said, trying not to sound confused. I turned around and tried to walk in the right direction. And then I tripped. Yea, you heard right. I just fell on my damn mouth. "Damn it!" was the only thing I managed to say. Someone grabbed me and pulled me up. "Watch your step." A voice boomed happily. "Sorry, I didn't want to make any trouble," I said, a bit embarrassed. "You didn't make any trouble, I'm always happy to help." The unknown voice boomed behind me. "Thank you, Mr. What was your name again?" "Reinhardt Willhelm, it was a pleasure to help you." "It' an honor to meet you. My name's Genji." "No last name?" Reinhardt asked, patting my back. "I do not approve of my family name," I said in a cold voice. "But if you want to know, my last name is Shimada." He looked a bit shocked. I wasn't offended by his look. Because I knew that my family was a thorn in overwatch's eye. "I am going to my check-up now," I said in a cold voice, turning around. Angela didn't look that happy anymore. It looked as though she'd be a bit sad. "I'm coming," she said, her voice cracking. We didn't talk much at the beginning of my checkup, but we soon managed to have a happy conversation. I liked her. I got to know her a bit better. It sounded as if she wouldn't do much, except work. She surely didn't get enough sleep. She had bags under her eyes, indicating to her bad sleeping routine. I felt safe in this state. I didn't want to sleep and I didn't want her to leave me alone. But she had to sleep. "Angela, I don't think I am able to allow you to still stay here. You should get yourself some rest." "I don't need rest." She said, letting out a loud yawn. "Okay" She said. "Maybe a few hours of sleep wouldn't be that bad." she made herself a bed on the sofa in the room. "You don't have to stay here," I said, even though I was happy to have her around. It seemed, she fell asleep without hearing my words.