Chapter 9-The big Question

"I am Tracer and this is Overwatch's receptionist Emily." Said the same unknown voice. There was a flash of blue light and suddenly the girl who helped Angela wake me up stood in front of me. I sheathed my sword, knowing she said the truth. I apologized for my reaction "I am very sorry for my rudeness. I didn't want to scare you." "Well, it seemed that I frightened you a bit there so now we're even," The girl named Tracer responded. She seemed to be very energetic and she seemed to have endless happiness. "But, to come back to my question, what thought made you smile like that?" I was shocked. She saw my face. How didn't I notice? But what made me even more confused. Why was she not flipping out? My face was grotesque but she didn't say anything about my ugliness. "Hello, are you still here?" Tracer waved a hand in front of my face. "Sorry, I was drifting off." "So, now were all present, you can answer my question." "I was thinking about- about uh... Nothing." "And you were smiling because of nothing? every child could make up a better excuse she chuckled." I felt something strange. It was as if something would take over my thoughts. It was the same feeling I felt all the time when I got engrossed over my body. I got angry all of a sudden. "My business is none of your concern," I said angrily. "Is something wrong?" She asked quietly. "Why. do. you. care?" I asked. I wanted her to shut up. I wanted all of this to end. I walked away, but she was following me. I turned around, grabbed her, and threw her to the floor. "Get away from me!" I screamed at her. I climbed up the building and fell into myself on the rooftop. Why did I do that? I didn't know what to do. It was happening more frequently. I would just lose my mind and turn into a monster. It was as if I had two sides. But the big question was "What is happening to me?"