f o u r

kim taehyung;

i wipe my tears as soon as i hear the boy move. i quietly watch him jump down. "taehyung", the voice spoke making me shiver. i am a good boy. i don't like to fight. i try to be calm and i pray that the grumpy boy doesn't scream at me. "i am sorry", the boy whispers. my eye become big and my ears turn red, "what did you say-", i ask afraid that i wasn't able to comprehend what he just said. was he sarcastic or  did he want me to apologize . "don't make me say it again you little brat- i apologized. now since you are an extremely mannered boy accept my apology and apologize too", the boys said quickly. i didn't bother to argue, "i am sorry too", i said simply.

"so can we start again", i ask hopefully. i did not want my stay here to be awful. i perhaps also wanted to know this boy. i wanted to befriend him. he raised his eyebrows, "okay. but don't expect me to be all sugar. i am not jimin" the boys states. i shake my head, "i know. i just hope we can live together nicely for the mere thirty more days i am here", i state honestly. seokjin studied me, "so you are here for just thirty days more", he asked. i nodded, "right. thirty more days. don't you worry.though, you may not get a roommate as nice as me but they won't be bad either" i smirk. "please, at least i won't have to wake up to the alarm blaring in my ears", the boy chuckled. i laugh, "you don't have to. you can wake up before me and just wake me up. it is simple." i suggested. "nice idea taehyung-", the brunette exclaimed. "but- if you don't and i miss breakfast i will never talk to you again and personally make sure that you have to take care of robin, the scariest dog here" i said.

our conversation was cut short by the warden. "you both are expected to be in the classroom on time. taehyung we expect you to guide seokjin since he is in the same year as you" she said with a blank expression.i nodded and we both proceed to our class and begin learning. i am extremely grateful that i could continue to learn even during my detention period. it keeps me  sane. soon we were called for lunch which both seokjin and i were happy about. 

seokjin and i sat together and quietly ate our food. i look at seokjin who was intently looking at me. "why are you looking at me like that", i asked stuffing my mouth with food. "i don't know. i just find it weird. you are so social but you are here eating lunch alone with me", he said raising his eyebrows. "some people here are really bad. you don't want to be friends with them, they have done really bad things", i explain. seokjin tilted his head, "but aren't we all bad. isn't that the reason why we are here. why do you think that i am not bad", seokjin asked eagerly. "i just know it.", i state, shrugging my shoulders. "but i was nothing but rude to you and yet you thought that i was here by a mistake. you thought i wasn't a bad person. that i had not committed my crime." he spoke. "how did you know-" i mumble before i realize that he had read my diary. "right, you read my diary. but isn't it true", i ask. i know it is true but i just want to hear it from him. "it is true but wouldn't everyone here tell you that they aren't guilty."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

author;

edited they finally talked to each other like decent human beings. i hope you understand seokjin isn't that bad. at first i was a little skeptical about this role. i thought this grumpy personality would do better with yoongi. i originally planned it to be a yoonmin book but i guess it fits seokjin too. also taehyung pulls the innocent bubbly character better than jimin. what do you think. tell me int he comments. 

vote and comment!

stay healthy !!

love you !!!