n i n e

kim seokjin;

i pick the book in taehyung's hands and help the boy lay down in his bed. i slowly pull the blanket over his body with a smile. i was tempted to read through the diary but taehyung's word rang in my ears, "yah- i know you don't have manners but don't you have feelings". i placed the book in the shelf and picked another from the book shelf. i climb onto the bed and drown myself in the story. 

we would have missed lunch if the sparrows did not chirp loud enough to distract me. i quickly closed the book and jumped out. "taehyung-ah, wake up it is time for lunch", i screeched. "come cuddle me", he whined. i groaned, this boy and his ability to not wake up. i am not cuddling someone twice in the same day. i pick the alarm on the study table and set it to the current time and let it ring. taehyung groans he rolled out of the bed. "you could have just said no", he mocked grabbing the alarm from my hand. "i did try that today morning. you threatened to empty the new bottle of soap.", i said shrugging my shoulders. taehyung rolled his eyes and proceeded to the bed, "hey you, i am not allowing you to sleep after all this", i said instinctively wrapping my hands around his waist and pulling him away from the bed. the blonde did not fight he placed his hands over mine and swayed from one feet to another, "i knew you wanted to hug me.", taehyung teased making me jump away. why do i keep embarrassing myself. why is taehyung having this effect on me.

taehyung laughed and quickly ran his hands through his hair waiting for the warden to unlock the door. soon we ate lunch peacefully. "we could go to the gym during the evening", taehyung suggested. i agreed with taehyung. i don't really enjoy exercising but i do believe in "a healthy body, a healthy mind". the afternoon after was peaceful. at four, as we planned, we both headed to the gym. it was unusually quiet. there was no one around just taehyung and i. i started a little stretching and running before i began to pick weights. after an hour we were both tired and sweating. we both reached our room drenched in sweat. as i reach out pull the door to the bathroom another pair of hands already pull the door. "taehyung", i whined. "i really need to take a bath. please let me first". taehyung shook his head, "i want to take a bath too", he protested. "hey, look i picked more weights so i sweat more and therefore i bath first", i reasoned. "first, you may have picked more weights but i definitely ran more. two, if you are so desperate we can shower together", he said his lips curling at the end. my ears turn red, why do we keep having these episodes which include either or both of us being naked. he notices my red ears. "i was only joking", he laughed and locked me out of the bathroom. "yah- kim taehyung", i groan. 

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

author:

edited. i know this is slow. nine chapters and only three days. but on the bright side, since taehyung is here only for few more days (twenty seven from now to be exact), the slower the book the more time readers spend with  tae and jin  together. okay i don't know what i am saying, so i am going to stop!

remember to wash your hands!!

also remember i love you all. i mean it!!!

also can you already guess my favorite punctuation! 
(hint: i use it as a replacement for period, question marks and even ellipses.)