s e v e n

kim taehyung;

saturday is boring day when you do not have a room mate. since we have a break from school and other activities. i usually stare at the plain white wall for hours. but when you do have a room mate, it is the best day. jimin and i spent every saturday rehearsing various dance routines that he had learnt during his time as a student at modern art school. jimin was a great dancer and i am just naturally good everything. i hope the handsome boy and i can have some fun today. as seokjin and i return to our room seokjin groans, "i don't want to be locked with this one for the entire day", he mumbled. i frowned, why did it even occur to me that we could have fun. i shake my head and jump on my bed just after the warden locks us in. 

i take my diary out and begin writing about the day. i recalled, pulling seokjin in bed and snuggling close to him while he tried to wake me up, "please, just cuddle me seokjinie. i promise to wake up then", i whined. i laughed as i wrote the incident down. "taehyung", the brunette whined. "what is it seokjin. what do you want", i asked putting my pen down. "i am bored", he pouted his plump lips glistening. cute. but i don't tell him that. i furrowed my eyebrows, "do i look like a circus monkey", i mock and then bury my face into the diary to hide my smile. seokjin shrugged his shoulders, "but you are human and we can talk", he said. i tilted my head, a little surprised at his rather polite remark. it is the very first time he tried to initiate a conversation with me. "okay. let us play a game of twenty one questions then", i state closing my book and placing it on the shelf. 

he mumbles before nodding his head, "alright-", he says about to climb to the top bunk. "wait- how am i going to look at you if you are up there. i can't talk to someone without looking at them. just sit beside me" i say scooting over to one side of the bed so he has enough space. he laughs, "you should have just told me that you can't get enough of my handsome face", he said running his fingers across his cheeks before laughing louder. "whatever helps you sleep at night", i said mimicking the word he told me last night. he shook his head and sat down beside me. 

we go through the normal sequence of questions, family, colors, hobbies, pet peeves (that will be helpful i am sure), dreams, aspirations, before we arrive at "how did you land up here." i shudder and pull my knees closer to my chest. "it is a li-litlle lo-long story" i manage to say. "we have the whole day", he encourages placing his hand behind my head. i haven't told this story to anyone before not even jimin but something about the way seokjin looks at me wants me to tell him about it. "you have to promise not to utter a word to anyone about it" i whisper.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

author;
edited; i apologize for the filler chapter. i was about to include taehyung's backstory, as i promised, but i didn't want it to be rushed in this chapter. so now i can give a nice one chapter for the backstory. thank you for being patient. thank you to everyone who votes on this book. it seriously makes me so happy. if you voted on my story, you made me smile. congratulations!!  i hope you are all doing good!

stay home, stay healthy !!
and most importantly,
i love you !!!