t w e n t y - e i g h t

kim taehyung;

pink. the color of his lips. strawberry. the taste of his kiss. euphoric. the moment. he bites my lips with love, the bridge of his nose aligned with mine. my hands rest over his waist as i devour his soft lips. i close my eyes to concentrate on his slow breathing against my red hot cheeks. i wipe the sweat that trickled down my cheeks. he moved his fingers over my cheeks, drawing shapes over them. i open my eyes to look at him. nothing. 

i touch my cheeks. they were burning. my throat was parched and my vision was disoriented. i look at seokjin sleeping beside me. stop imagining silly, i told myself. i blink my eyes rapidly but the picture of seokjin in my bed doesn't change. i tilt my head slowly moving my hand towards seokjin's hair. i feel the tips of his coffee brown hair under my fingers. seokjin curls into a ball, "i am with you taehyung-ah don't you worry", the boy mumbles in his sleep. i can't help but snicker. he was so cute. i wrap my arms around him gently and close my eyes. 

when i open my eyes the next time, seokjin was no longer sleeping beside me. he was quietly working on his assignments. i attempt to stand up and reach out to my glass of water but i lose my balance and knock the glass down. seokjin's attention is drawn towards me. he rushes to pick the glass up and replaces it with another clean one. "do you need water", he asked politely. i shake my head and cross my legs as i sit down on the bed. seokjin pours water into the glass and passes it to me. 

"you don't have to worry. you are allowed to have breakfast whenever you want till you get well", seokjin spoke. i look away from the clock that i was glancing at nervously, "oh okay. thank you". seokjin nodded and took the empty glass from me, "also- i am right here. i mean, it is a saturday so i don't have any classes. if you need any help you can ask me", he said playing with the empty glass. i smile, "okay. i will" i assure him. "also- i uh- thank you", he spoke staring at the ground. "the essay. it was very thoughtful. i appreciate it", he completed. "i am glad i could help", i shrug with a large smile.

i grab my diary and began writing. today i am determined to complete my piece of poetry. i write my thoughts down and i instantly feel better. i realize, writing is therapeutic. i believe that if you learn to be happy, your body learns to be healthy. in this moment, i promise myself that i will be happy. i may really love seokjin but i really love myself too. i know he does too. he will come around. 

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

author;

just a reminder that the chapter in part two are not edited, so i apologize for all grammatical errors. i will try to edit it soon but i lazy- lol. whatever- i hope you enjoyed this chapter. stay healthy and hydrated.

also, if it isn't already clear, the first paragraph of this chapter is taehyung's dream. i think i should just say that here, lol-

love you- always!