s e v e n t e e n

kim seokjin;

i poked my cheeks which were sticky, due to the dried tears that rolled down last nigh,t while i slowly blinked my eyes. i was tightly wrapped in taehyung's embrace. "ouch", i groaned. i bit my tongue a little too hard to stop myself from screeching. i thought waking up to taehyung staring at me was weird but now i am literally wrapped in his arms. i breathe heavily shaking a little to loosen his grip around my waist but he doesn't budge.  my hands crawl to my waist slowly pushing his cold hands down. my heart beats erratically and the blood rushes to my cheeks as soon as our skins touch. i slowly place his hand on the bed next to me. although i have managed to loosen taehyung's grip around me i am still trapped between the wall and taehyung.  i take a deep breathe and slowly slither my body down landing on my feet. mission accomplished.

i quickly rush to the washroom inspecting my reflection in the mirror. my cheeks were stained and ears were tomato red. i take my clothes of and let the cold shower hit my body. i let my muscles relax and my heart rate return to normal. i have always been beautiful. in high school everyone wanted a piece of me. i wonder if anyone ever stood in the shower blood rushing to their faces as soon as they thought about me. i wonder if i ever had this enchanting effect that taehyung has on me. 

there were three loud knocks on the door. "seokjin-ah. can you hurry up. i have an emergency here", taehyung whined. it wouldn't be a day if taehyung didn't disturb while i took a bath. i quickly turned the shower down and dried my body. i slide the plain white shirt across my torso and pull the light blue jeans to my waist before exiting the washroom. taehyung stood by the door blushing furiously. was he flustered because he woke up in my bed. maybe it wasn't intentional (unlike when he 'sleepwalked' to my bed to cuddle me or stared at me while sleeping). "seokjin-ah, can you please move. i told you it is an emrgency", taehyung whined making me jump. i nodded and quickly stepped away allowing him to use the washroom. 

i look at the little diary i have been writing in with my left hand. i am actually very happy about it. i knew one more thing that my older brother doesn't. i pick the pen and slowly write the words.

 'i told him about it. about why i am here. but yet it doesn't feel complete. i am still nervous around him. i haven't told him about the most necessary detail yet. it is because i am scared. scared that my thoughts might be true. i don't know how i will react if they are indeed true. i hope i can withstand that because i don't want to loose him without even having him-'

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

author;

edited. another chapter in  kim seokjin's words. tell my what do you like more. taehyung's point of view, seokjin's point of view or author's point of view. 

i am so happy that DNA hit 1B. this is the best birthday gift we could give to the boys. i am glad we did it. i am so excited for the festa season. the opening ceremony was amazing. and a certain someone interrupting taeseok's couple dance. i wonder why- lol.

have a good day stay healthy and happy!!