Chapter Veinte

Shayne's POV
I can't believe it. I can't believe who's standing in front of me. Finally, they're here again.
"Boze!" Mari exclaimed, running forward and giving her a big hug.
"Mari! My girls!" Boze squealed, clapping and hopping from one foot to the other. Olivia followed in Mari's tracks, Sarah behind her and Court even managed to hop a small distance, before almost falling, making me lunge forward to catch her but she was fine, as Boze put out her hand for Courtney to hold. They had a little weird girl hug thing for a minute or so until reality hit. There was someone else. Two others actually. Damien's face lit up as he saw his two old friends, the rest of Games pretty used to seeing them regularly.
"Sohinki! Flitz! It's been too long, guys," Damien beamed, giving them each a hug.
"Yeh, it really has, I've missed you weirdos," Sohinki smiled, hugging Keith, Noah and I in turn.
"I'm so glad to see everyone again," Flitz grinned, smiling round at everyone. We were all stood in a circle, the girls on one side and the guys on another, Tommy, Ian and Matt looking satisfied with their recruits. Everyone just kinda stood there, in a comfortable silence, taking in everyone's smiling faces, remembering memories.
"I love you dorks," I sighed, running a hand through my hair, getting a nudge from Noah and a cheesy grin from Court.
"Of course you do, we're the best," Ian joked, sniffling and wiping a tear from his eye.
"Oh my goodness, we made Ian cry. GUYS! Alert all news stations, we made Ian cry!" I laughed, nudging him.
"I'm not crying...it's just...eyeball sweat," he smiled, looking upwards and blinking very quickly.
"Whatever Mr. Emotions, we know who you are, now that you've showed your true colors, and it's a shade of blue called crybaby," Courtney giggled, gripping onto Olivia's arm and shuffling around on her foot wildly.
"Be quiet, or you're fired... or whatever bosses threaten employees with," Ian chuckled, looking back at us with wet eyes and a huge grin.
"Oh, we have another guest for the next few videos, does anybody know where she is?" Tommy asked, peering over everyone's heads and glancing around the room.
"It would help if we knew who she is," Damien laughed.
"You'll see when she gets here," Matt said, making a stupid face. A minute or so went by when suddenly a brunette woman popped out of the hallway.
"I'm here...I'm so sorry...I won't be late again, phewww, that's a lot of stairs," Kimmy breathed, placing her hands on her knees and flipping her hair. Smiling, Damien waltzed up to her.
"You didn't tell me you'd be here," he smiled.
"I wanted it to be a surprise," Kimmy grinned, rolling backwards and forwards on the heels of her feet.
"Well, I'm surprised, and super glad you're here, Kimbo Slice," he said, booping her nose.
"Aww, you're a sweet talker Dames," she giggled, pushing her hair behind her ear. Oh, just remember they're having this conversation in front of everybody. Just wanted to remind you.
"Thank you, you're just plain sweet," Damien complimented her, wrapping an arm around her waist and picking her up, spinning her a few times. She squealed happily, before he placed her down and she threw her arms around his neck.
"Kimmien..." I heard Courtney whisper. A smile grew on my face as I watched the pair eagerly.
"I've missed you this past week, babe," Damien pouted, growing ever closer to her face.
"I've missed you too, but I'm here now and that's all that matters," Kimmy replied, the end of her sentence growing quieter as she leaned in, placing a lengthy kiss to Damien's lips. I heard Court gasp, so I quickly crossed our group to stand by her.
"It's real," I whispered in her ear.
"Yes!" she whisper-yelled.
"I love you, babe," Kimmy smiled sweetly.
"I love you too, Kimbo," Damien smiled back. An excited giggle escaped Kimmy's lips, causing Damien to laugh lightly. Clearly in there own world, they went in for another kiss, promptly interrupted by a loud cough from Matt.
"Hi Kimmy," Tommy said, half sarcastic, half amused.
"Oh, I forgot where we were for a second, hi Tommy, everyone," she waved, turning to face us. Damien kept his arm around her waist protectively.
"Wanna explain, that!" I exclaimed, eagerly. Weirdly, Ian and Matt seemed unfazed at this news.
"Oh, haha, yeah, well...umm, how do I say this..." Kimmy stuttered, getting nervous and twiddling a strand of her hair between her fingers.
"Kimmy and I are dating, there you go," Damien announced proudly, squeezing his girlfriend closer to his side. Ooh feels exciting saying that!
"YES!" Courtney yelled, hopping on her foot, then tripping on her own shoe lace and falling into my arms.
"Careful, we can't afford any more injuries," I laughed, helping her stand up straight.
"Yeah, but they're so cute I mean look," she squealed, pointing to the two, whispering to each other and smiling.
"They are, oh my god, is my life...complete?" I choked, fake crying.
"Wait, what about the rule? I don't mean to pry, I'm just a little bit confused," Keith questioned.
"Well, the contract doesn't fully apply to Kimmy because she isn't a full time cast member. If she were to work her full time, we'd either have to ask the two to terminate there relationship, although that's unlikely, or rewrite the contract and get rid of the rule. But honestly, it is in the hands of Mythical, so I don't think it'd be much up to us," Ian explained, tilting his head and grinning at the couple.
"Oh, that explains it," Noah said, adjusting his glasses.
"Kimmy, you need to meet Boze, Flitz and Sohinki, they used to work at Smosh Games and now they're back for a few days, and they're great!" Damien suggested, walking over to us and pointing to the three. Kimmy was introduced to them and they hit it off. The circle of girls has a new member and Sohinki has already flirted with her once, I honestly can't tell if he meant to or not, and Flitz has impressed her with his break dancing skills.
"It's so good to have old and new get along," Courtney sighed happily, admiring the scene of Boze and Kimmy laughing at Sohinki trying to copy Flitz's moves.
"I know, and they're dating! I still can't get over it, it feels so good, knowing they're actually together," I smiled, grinning at Damien as he caught my eye.
"Yeah, like I found out about the ship literally this morning and suddenly my life's dreams are now fulfilled," she smirked, placing her hands behind her head in 'relaxation'.
"Me too, now I can retire," I joked, mimicking Court's actions.
"And become the old man you've always been, Danny DeVito," she giggled, poking at my arm.
"That's a glowing compliment my eyes, if you wanted to insult me, you should've called me Boris Johnson or something," I smirked, grabbing her hand, making her poke her own face.
"Ok, Boris Johnson," she said, mockingly sweet.
"Oh I handed it to you. And if you weren't injured, I'd chase you," I chuckled.
"You're being considerate, that's different," she joked, fake taken aback.
"Yeah, I totally didn't stay at your apartment with you and be your personal assistant for 24 hours," I scoffed.

"You're modest, Sir Humblebrag," Court laughed.

"You remember that character? That's from a while ago," I smiled, recalling our Try Not to Laugh with the Try Guys.

"Of course I remember, I remember all of your characters, how can I not? They're hilariously dumb!"

"Aww, you called me funny!" I cooed.

"Shut up, you can proove nothing," she joked, pointing a finger at me accusingly.

"True, I can't. But...I can do this!" I exclaimed, tickling her sides. She squirmed around on her one foot wildly, laughing loudly and slapping my arm, until she fell. Slamming into the ground, she threw her head back.

"Oh my god, Court, are you ok? I'm so sorry, god, I'm such an idiot," I babbled, ducking down to try and help her.

"No, it's ok, I'm good, honestly," she smiled, sitting up straight and gently massaging her already injured ankle.

"Are you sure? Oh god, I hurt you, didn't I?" I sighed, holding my head in hands.

"Shayne, chill out, I fell, so what! I'm tough, I can take it," she assured me, squeezing my shoulder.

"Ok...you want help?" I asked, standing up and offering my hand.

"Yeah, thanks," she said, grabbing my hand and standing up. She tried to put pressure on her ankle, and kept forcing down until she winced, quickly pulling her ankle up and standing on one leg again.

"Ankle's still busted, though," Court smirked.

"Yeah, but you'll be ok. We have till Monday, that's a good amount of time," I smiled, starting to make my way back to the group.

"Of course, we're gonna be fine," she agreed. Upon joining the group of chatting weirdos, we concluded that everyone is getting along really well. Damien and Kimmy sat on the couch in the middle of it all, his arm around her, her hand playing with his fingers. Boze was sat next to Kimmy, laughing with her and getting to know our newest addition. Sohinki and Flitz were with Damien, catching up. Everyone else was kinda scattered around, talking amongst themselves and smiling, laughing, having a good time. I look to Courtney and she has the biggest grin on her face.

"We work with the best people, don't we?" I asked her, still holding onto her hand.

"Yeah, we really do," she smiled, squeezing my hand a little. 24 hours in the Smoffice, guaranteed to be the best and craziest experience of my life. I can't fucking wait.

(A/N)

I just wanted to do a quick author's note to apologize. I knew this book was gonna be a slow burn, I just didn't realize how slow. I feel like half the plot isn't even Shourtney anymore, and it's hard to tell if that's ok with you guys, if you like it or not. I feel like I've been making you guys wait forever for anything to actually happen, but I promise, within the next five chapters, shit's going down. Be ready, I'm gonna try and get us there as soon as possible. Also, lucky for me, tomorrow is a bank holiday for me, so I have a bit more time to write.

Anyways, thank you for your continual support, it really does mean a lot. I hope you enjoyed this update, have a great day or night or whatever. Ooh, look at me being nice. Oh well, updates soon, hopefully. Peace out suckers!

Kitty x