Author's Note ~ On Hold

Hello. Oof, that sounds a bit ominous. Erm, wassup wassup bitches. Sorry, I'm socially awkward, even through a phone.

Anyways, I wanted to make this Author's Note an actual update in itself, considering I have no chapter for it to go with. Yes, you're right, I am experiencing a smol writer's block, and I honestly think it's from trying too hard to write something, focusing on a blank phone screen for twenty minutes and hoping some decent writing pops up. Also, I'm currently working on two personal stories of my own, original ideas if you will. They're not terrific but I'm quite enjoying them, so I'll probably be focusing on them for a couple of weeks rather than this fan fic. I am very sorry if I've disappointed anyone at all, but that's just how life is, so deal with it bucko. I'm so very passive aggressive in some situations but I love it.

Also, I've been quite distracted, with YouTube and Netflix and everything. Some of my favorite YouTubers, James Marriott, WillNE, ImAllexx and George Memeulous, started a group channel called the E-Boys, hilarious I highly recommend. There's Smosh and their amazing content, Gloom and LaurenZSide, the Byte Squad, all of these people make amazing content and post regularly so I've been absorbed with their stuff, old and new. Plus, I've picked up where I left off with both Glee and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and unsurprisingly been rewatching Brooklyn Nine Nine of course. And another thing, I've rediscovered Starkid. I've rewatched A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel, I know there's a senior year but I don't like that as much, and these two musicals are quite simply the best, go watch them if you like musicals, Harry Potter or Darren Criss, luckily I like all three soooo. Plus I rewatched Firebringer and Lauren Lopez is just as amazing as ever. I really do highly recommend all of the things and people I've mentioned here, they're all amazing and funny so, go watch their stuff... like now, do it now. Pls...

Ooh, sorry for the rant, I just really like talking about the stuff I like but literally none of my friends like the stuff I do, two of my friends like Glee, and only one likes Brooklyn Nine Nine. Sad times, I know, very sad and tragic times.

And, ok, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love writing, whether it's a fan fic or not. And I'm so so SO grateful for all of the positive feedback, I never thought I'd get this many reads on both of my stories, I never thought anybody would even consider reading my shit. But they did, a LOT of people did, and I couldn't be more happy. So yeh, thank you all for your continual support, it really means a lot and makes me smile.

Phew... Done with the cheesy shit now, y'all can breath.

Oh well, that's it. I just wanted to say I'll be taking a break and that I hope you all understand. When I come back after a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll have a few chapters written and ready. I hope y'all can understand, if not then too bad. Ok I'm done now, I hope you enjoyed my ted talk, I'll see you guys when my minus three brain cells can function properly and decently form sentences that evoke some sort of emotion or reaction. Byeeee! Peace
out suckers!

Kitty x