Chapter Veinticinco

3rd Person POV

I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya
[...]
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la
Yeah, no
[...]
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la, yeah
[...]
Locked in the hotel
There's just some things that never change
You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la la la
'Cause you know it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall, oh

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh love, your kiss is deadly
Don't stop
[...]
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

The song ended. Courtney was pushed up against Shayne, her shoulder blades rubbing against his front. She rested her head on his chest and breathed heavily, closing her eyes for a second and hoping that feeling would go away.

She can't have him, they work together, and despite all of the teasing from Ian, there is a rule.

That exact same thought was in Shayne's head. And he didn't know what to do.

So, he gently spun her round to face him. They were barely a few centimeters apart, feeling each other's breath bounce off their lips. They didn't have to kiss to know what it was like. The song was right.

Friends don't know the way you taste

But they knew, all too well, and they did it anyway. They crashed their lips together, tongues already fighting for dominance. His arms wrapped around her waist, one of his hands gently stroking the small of her back. Her arms wrapped around his neck, one hand entwining itself in his golden locks.

Shayne stumbled backwards and into his kitchen, spinning them around so Courtney was pushed up against the counter. She hopped onto the surface, legs wrapped loosely around his waist. Placing kisses on her chin and jawline, he made his way to her neck, and her collar bone. Fairly quickly, he found her sweet spot and continued to caress it with his lips, every so often taking small bits of skin between his teeth and biting, leaving a dark purple mark. She breathed in and out heavily, narrowly missing hitting her head on the cupboard behind her.

She pulled his chin up and connected her lips with his again, trying to deepen the contact all she could, before he pulled away, catching his breath.

"I'm not doing this on my kitchen counter," he breathed, arms still wrapped around her waist.

"Where then?" she smirked, biting her lip and catching her breath.

She got no answer, just another kiss, followed by another, and another. He pulled her forward roughly, by her legs, her heat now pushed up against him, and picked her up, refusing to break the kiss as he walked to his bedroom.

This feels like a good time to you these two colleagues were completely sober when this happened, and no drugs or nothing. They had complete control over their bodies.

Shayne placed her down gently on the bed, only pulling away for a second to rip off his shirt and throw it somewhere behind him. Courtney pulled off her tank top and yeeted it across the room. She sat up slightly and let him climb on topp of her. She ran her hands on his chest, over his shoulders and down to his belt, running her fingers over the leather and to the buckle, swiftly undoing it and pulling the material out through the loops. He returned to kissing her, running his hands down her sides and taking in her figure with his digits. Courtney pulled away slightly and grabbed his shoulder, flipping him over so she was on topp. His fingers hooked on to the waistband of her shorts and tugged at them, asking her to take them off.

"Not yet, you go first sweetie, but only if you're sure," Courtney told him, smiling at him seductively.

"Am I sure? Baby girl I've never been more fucking sure of something in my life," Shayne smirked. She pulled off his jeans, smiling at the nickname he'd given her.

Shayne pulled at her shorts as she went to kiss him again. She rolled off of him for a second to rip the velvety material off of her legs.

"Courtney you're fucking beautiful," he whispered, admiring her flawless body.

"Shayne you should take some time to look in the mirror, beautiful's right here in front of me," she grinned, positioning herself back on topp of him.

His hands cupped her hips, gently rocking them in the hope she'd catch his drift. She did, but she wanted to make him wait. She kissed his neck, quiet moans escaping his lips as a result of her finding his sweet spot. His hands made their way to the back of her bra, and surprisingly he unhooked it first time. She left the black lacey material hanging from her shoulders, enjoying herself as she felt him fidget underneath her.

"Please..." he whispered, looking at her emerald green eyes and smiling at the spot where her pupil bled out into the iris.

"Ok sweetie, but only because I love you," Courtney smiled, not even realizing what she said. He warmed inside at his nickname, and at what else she said.

Simultaneously, she shrugged off her bra and rolled her hips. A small moan escaped both of their lips as she continued to give them much needed friction.

"I love you too baby girl," Shayne smiled back.