c1: Do you hear me?

👤👤👤

' This is gonna be a perfect timing. No one can stop me now. No one can change my plan. This is my life, so I control and decide what to do in my almost perfect life. ' he thought.

' Of course no one can see me, no one can notice me because I'm just no one. I never show to others what I truly felt because I don't want to show how weak person I am. My existence in this fucking world is not important after all, I don't deserve this world so I better leave right now for my own good. ' the raven haired male chuckled bitterly, staring the busy city with full of lights from afar.

You can't blame a pretty guy like him, he was indeed a brokenhearted.

Sadness and disappointment overwhelmed to the 18-year old male to the point he can't feel anything aside from being numb. He used to have a thought of having lots of friends, loving and accepting family, and to find his true happiness that makes him feel contented. That's all what he was asking for but that didn't that happen. Some people befriended him because of his looks and wealth, well except for Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung, they are sincerely wanted to be part of his life even though his life fucked up and not to be mentioned, he was being bullied too. He also remembered when he came out to his parents that he was indeed straight as a protractor.

He almost hate himself for being what truly his, because they disowned him, he lost his parents. His deceased grandma, his older brother and his other 6 friends who are only accepts him. Parents should be understanding at all times, but they chose to cut their ties to him because being gay is disgusting for them. And he is not happy anymore about everything that surrounds him. He has a chance to seek help but he choose this. He was maxed out, feel so exhausted. He wanna rest.

As he spent his 20 years of living here on this called earth, he witnessed the sad reality and bullshits that happened in his life. As time passes by, he learned how to be alone and made his own world.

But he was already tired of being alone on his own world.

He decided to stop hiding from his escapes and have to accept his faith, being destined to be alone, to be a lonely boy.

How pathetic is he, right?

This is the moment where he can catch a last glimpse before he ends his so called beautiful life.

' To my lovely friends and to my older brother, thank you for everything and I'm sorry. I don't deserve you. I'm just an unwanted human being that don't deserve an attention, love and care. You deserve better than me. Finally, I'm gonna see you grandma. I missed you so much ' the said male mumbled under his breath.

The bridge was used to be his salvation whenever he felt like to unwind or lashed out all the stress within him about some stuffs. This is his safe place every night.

' Cut the crap, I better hurry ' he thought out loud.

" It's now or never Mark, you can do this " the shivering said male took a last deep breathe and contemplated if he is making a right decision.

" Life is still going on without me " a tear rolled down on his flushed cheeks.

As he let himself fall down the river and ready to be dead, someone grabbed his arm, who ruined his whole entire plan.

" M-mark! Mark! Do you hear me? "

But the raven haired male failed to recognized the face and the owner of the voice as his vision turned into black.

🍉

I hope this would be greater than first ones. Thank you sunshines!