c2: White Feather

🐯

I can't concentrate in my classes because of what happened last night and this morning. Everything just went flashed. Last night, I checked that I was all alone there in the bridge because that was almost a midnight time. But then, how come that person was able to catched me and ruined my plan successfully?

" what happened to hyung? he's being like that for almost 10 minutes. Any wild guess? "

" duh, for sure that he realized the so called lil' brother of Minho hyung looks gonna have a rematch with his fellow roosters later. What did he think of himself? Changing his color hair to a bright red makes him handsome more. I swear to fucking fudge, the janitor looks more handsome than him might as well as marry the janitor "

" how about me Nana? "

" Jaemin! minimize your voice will you?! "

" so what? I'm not afraid of roosters like him, that bully and his hens deserve a good kick on their flat ass "

" is really Minho hyung his older brother? I highly doubt that "

" we're on the same page honey "

And what's more shocking, my older brother called me earlier that we are having a family vacation next Sunday. Knowing about my super accepting parents, of course I declined his invitation, but he said that our parents want me to talk with them because they want me back. They realized how they missed me and they made a wrong decision, urgh this is so confusing.

" wait who's you're referring about roosters? "

" duh of course the one and only Lucas, the giant man "

" yah, why are you so hotheaded when we're talking about him? he likes to bully anyone, but he has a reason behind why he always do that. We cannot just judge him like that "

" reason? reason?! who are you fooling? you can't just accept the fucking fact that he's not into you and you're still chasing him. My gahd Renjun, wake up from your nightmare! "

" yah... yah, yah
stop it already! look around you. Atleast have a shame for us "

" Jaemin, that's not the thing. He's doing that because he has reasons and a person like him tend to do mistakes "

" yeah he has some reasons, but he's being a dick sorry. I can't watch my friends especially our Mr. Nice Guy, beaten up by him with his so called friends, seriously. Are you trying to defend that giant match? "

" Lucas is being an asshole I know that but--- okay I'm sorry. I give up okay "

" what are you sorry for? he should be the one who-- "

" shut the fuck up will you?!! "

" what a PRETTY DUCK JISUNG, I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THAT, HOW DARE Y-- "

" I will slit your throat for once if you won't shut up hyung "

" gosh, why am I being friends with these noisy bitches? "

Should I be thankful to that person or not? It's like this is my second chance? to live again right? And how come did I just found myself woke up in my bed earlier when in fact I only remembered is that I was in the bridge, trying to end my shitty life then someone was intruding and trying to pull me up from that---