c17: Crush

🐯

Uneven pants, sweats harshly dripping down against my heated skin and the adrenaline rushed through my system as my body moves gracefully with ferociousness on each choreographed steps being executed from time to time. Holding my complete interest on the beat of blaring song around the dance studio, I let my body grooves from one place to another with my hazy mind and loud pumping heart from having a strenuous activity to start the Tuesday morning.

Dancing really requires a great effort and willingness from heart to perform in front of the people. It really helps me to be confident and one of my ways to lash out my stress despite of having hectic schedules for the past years and months. I like myself for being productive all the time.

" oookay " then the music was being stopped by our dance instructor who was wearing a satisfying smile on his visage.

I breathed loudly, cracking my neck sidewards as I snatched my bottled water from the floor and uncapped the lid to gulped down a large amount of the cold water. I sighed in relief when the droughtiness washed away. I sat down on the floor beside my raven haired friend, Jeno.

" okay, as what I have watched earlier, you guys really improved compare to your previous training. So, the practice is now ended. I hope you can still attend for tomorrow's practice even though most of you are busy in complying your requirements and projects. I'm free the whole day tomorrow so you can come here whether morning or afternoon, okay? now you may dismiss " he clapped his hands thrice before gathering his own stuffs then he left. Our other members cheered while helping themselves in storming out of the studio, least of them stayed for a while, relaxing on their own uncomfortable position.

I stood up from the floor and strolled over my personal stuffs, same goes with Jeno.

" you can make it tomorrow? " my friend asked, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

" yeah, tomorrow afternoon " I replied without looking at him.

" great, I am also free that time " he said enthusiastically.

" let's go, our friends must be waiting in the cafeteria " Jeno added as he waited for me to finish on packing my necessities inside my backpack. I gave him a curt nod when I get done not before announcing our leave to our other resting members. We heard them replying back when we already stepped out of the room, heading towards the shower room.

----------

Slicking back the wet dark gray hair of mine, we descended our way down on the cafeteria having an urge to jump over the banister. Not wanting to waste more energy on strutting more staircases as my stomach gurgling now but I refrain myself from doing so, thinking that someone might caught me.

After how many years of taking our time in climbing down on the stairs, we finally landed on the first floor hallway. I shoved my both hands on my jagger's pocket, when we both heard his phone dinged up, signalling that someone messaged him.

I straightened my gaze on our way, only making my eyes squinted when someone was approaching us with its slow pace. Before my curiousity seeps up on my brain, my friend nudged my shoulder.

" Jaemin said that Chenle invited someone in our lunch table " he said plainly, making my eyebrows furrowed when the curiousity already bouncing around my head.