c29 pt. 1: The First Archangel

👤👤👤

DEEP groans and shallow breaths,
the angel just stared at the stunned canadian male with a faint smile plastered to his face. Eventually, a tear suddenly rolled down from the angel's eye as he put his warm hand a little pressure to the wound.... still with the arrow impaled right through his stomach. He just smiled through the pain but he noticed something. They both felt like something invisible force trying to seperate them, leaving a large gap between them. He stumbled backwards, he knows what it is.

On the other hand, Mark was shaking uncontrollably to his stand, didn't know what he should do to help the angel who was suffering in pain. Then he felt a twinge of despair when he suddenly couldn't move his limbs as if someone trying to put him under its control. His mind was not in a good condition either. How ironic, he was currently studying to be a great surgeon to help people someday but now, he couldn't think straight. Then a loud sob suddenly escaped from his lips. He was supposed to do something but he felt helpless. All he could do was cry until a miracle happens on them.

Biting his trembling lower lip, Mark saw Haechan seemingly plucked something on its right large wing. Eventually, he confirmed what it was when a little white feather was now on the angel's hold. He couldn't help but cry even more.

" M-mark..... remember this, okay? t-this is not all your fault. I choose this. I-I choose you " Mark heard what the angel said then a loud gasp was being followed, making him all go panic but he groaned out of desperation when he still couldn't feel his own arms and feet, seemed like he was being froze.

" w-why?...... why?! " Mark cried out loud, not caring about how he looked.

But the angel could only shook his head and sent him a faint smile.

" t-this is my duty to make you feel safe a-always as your guardian angel, Mark. Y-you deserve a happy life, so I will give it to you " Haechan said on its usual soft tone despite of feeling a great pain that made him feel weaker.

" a-and.... I didn't feel a-any regret for saving you that night " then the angel choked on his own sob but Mark was in different reverie at the moment. He was indeed surprised with his wide eyes open towards the crying angel. He wanted to ask the other but he couldn't utter a proper response.

Not tearing his sight away, he saw the said angel blew the white feather to the mid air, watching it until it landed towards his direction. That's when he finally move his left arm to catch the feather fell on his palm. He stared at it intently until his vision got blurry. He closed his hand into fist to wipe his own tears. But the moment he averted his eyes back to the angel, he froze like a statue.

A winged-man suddenly appeared at the back of his guardian angel who was still smiling at him. He tried to shout out loud to warn Haechan about the other's presence but the angel only smiled wider. Mark only closed his fist tighter as he watched how the flying creature like Haechan enwrapped its arms around the limping angel, carrying him without showing any difficulties. They stood like that for a minute and Haechan gave the canadian male a wide smile as he fluttered his eyes closed. As if on cue, the winged man spread its own wide golden wings, flying up like an eagle to the night sky with Haechan on its arms....... leaving Mark cried miserably along with his friends who were still shaken up not from afar and a tall man on its black suit, carelessly went down to its both knees, craning its neck up to the flying angel.

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!! " Mark shouted out loud as he jolted up from his dream or much to say his memory from last night. Wandering his eyes around the room, he buried his face defeatedly on his prompting hands, crying silently.