c5: Lovely Monday

👤👤👤

At the midst of a busy hallway with occupants taking their time chattering with their friends or walking in rush at this early morning, there was a blonde haired boy running breathlessly, catching a glance on his wristwatch to see that he was 5 minutes late already. He cursed under his breath as he was trying to push the oblivious students and muttering ' sorry ' and ' excuse me ' countless times.

There was a time that he almost stumbled to the group of girls on his way that squealing and trying to initiate a conversation to the blonded boy who just pushed himself away from them, mumbled a sorry for umpteenth times before taking his leave to continue his ' not so temple run ' journey on this wonderful morning.

He keeps running and taking turns to reach his destination that surely their professor awaits for him to come. You can see the fright expression plastered on his face and muttering a silent prayer for himself. Gahd, he really looks so scared who was going to collapse anytime and lose his own shit.

" have a great day to start Mark, you really had a blast last night " he sarcastically spoke to himself as he took his last turn, which his classroom came into his view in a few meters away from him.

He heaved a sighed the moment he reached the door of their classroom. He couldn't help but felt anxious when the face of his professor just came across in his mind.

' Just get through with this and might get a detention slip ' he thought.

But before he could twist the doorknob fully, he watched himself to launch forward when the door opened by someone, well someone who he needs to deal with this early morning.

" good morning Mark Lee, you're just in time. We are waiting for you " he gulped when he got to see his professor, Mr. Park giving him a deadliest look like he was gonna murder him by his own eyes.

He stood properly and gripped the strap of his bag as he bowed his head hesistantly. He caught a sight of his classmates who are trying their best not to laugh and his friends do the same, refraining themselves to chuckle.

He absentmindedly facepalmed himself then he just realized what he did when he fully registered his previous action. He felt his cheeks heated up because of the embarrassment.

' this is not what I wanted to happen ' he shutted his eyes close tightly and wanted to dug a deep hole to buried himself away from their sight.

" are you okay kid? and oh, can you give me atleast tips how did you do that hairdo of yours? " Mr. Park chuckled at his student's state, seems like the said boy had woke up from the bed and outran to go to the campus with his bird nest hair.

The laughter and cooed of students filled within the four walls of classroom well except for his friends with a pissed expression started to form on their faces. The others seemed like having their time to make fun of the blonde haired boy who stared at his shoes absentmindedly, away from the embarrassing moment.

But then someone have to interrupt their happy shared moments.

Their laughters halted when there was a knock interrupted their blissful moment. Still, Mark didn't even bother to raise his head like he was in a trance. But his forehead started to crease once he heard his classmates most especially the girls squealed on their seats.