c21: Doubt

👤👤👤

" IS this your another hangout place? "

Haechan has been dragged again by his newfound group of friends when he was about to spend his vacant time at the principal office. Everything just went flashed. All he knew was his supposed to be vacant time for all himself was not going to happen anymore. He just relented himself to them as he felt a strong grip on his wrist from no other than Zhong Chenle. The tanned male let out a deep sigh.

" yes, we decided to hangout and eat here today since the cafeteria is too crowded. Good timing, the weather is fine so it's better to spend our time here for the meantime " Renjun answered.

They brought their new friend on the hidden part of the school garden as they claimed their usual hangout place besides the cafeteria. No other students found or discovered that spot, only for them to know.

" if you ask, we also don't want to be surrounded with a bunch of rowdy students so we found this. The peacefulness is here " this time, Mark responded.

" also, a perfect spot to relax away from the crowd " Chenle added.

Roaming his eyes around the ornamented area, Haechan nodded his head in a slow pace with a small smile appeared on his plump lips. Then, he strutted his way towards the trimmed healthy grass and he carefully sat in a comfortable position.

Stealing glances to each other, the remaining boys just shrugged their shoulders and approached the sitting tanned male with delivered foods on their hands.

" why are you guys still attending classes if you don't have any requirements to comply? " Haechan asked.

" ask our professors, they always demand for our attendance then we're free " Jeno sighed heavily, placing down the paper bag.

" well ours are different story " Chenle showed his little whiskers as he smiled cheekily.

" as what our professors said to us, attendance is not our obligation anymore as long as we finish our requirements " Jisung explained while laying his head on Chenle's lap.

" then why are you two still here? " Renjun asked, raising his brow up.

" coz' we're too bored to stay at home and we always missed you guys " Chenle made a pouty lips that made his friends concorted their faces in cringiness.

" why my life is so unfair. Can we switch professors??? " Renjun queried with a sulky face.

" uh huh I love Ms. Kang so no to you hyung " Chenle stucked his tongue out, teasing his Renjun hyung along with his boyfriend.

" how 'bout you Haechan? why are you still here? don't you find this school boring? " Jaemin asked in a curious manner.  He successfully made his friends' argument died down as they are waiting for their tanned male friend, speaking out his response.

" uhh, our house is an epitome of boredom so I'd rather spend my time here until Johnny hyung's ended his duties " the tanned male broke out an awkward smile as his fingers fumbling on the hem of his shirt.

" oh, don't you have any other friends to be with? " Renjun squinted his eyes in curiousity.

Haechan shook his head, craning his head up to see the pale blue of the afternoon sky, fully aware about the attention were lingering on him.