Epilogue

" AND he's still waiting for the angel to come back even if it takes years for him to wonder about his lover's whereabouts, as if like the story of them has an open-ended. That's all for now, kids "

With hands enclasped, the surgeon let out a small chuckle when the kids were staring at him with their mouth hung open.

" wow "

" I wish I could meet like them "

" mister, will that angel ever come back to him? " the kid named Woojin asked with its lips being pursed.

" where's the angel? " Felix added.

With a faint smile, Mark inhaled inwardly.

" up their.... to the Heaven " he beamed then pointed the direction above him.

" and that guy is still hoping for his lover's arrival " Mark continued then his gaze landed to his pink haired friend Jaemin, who is now giving him a reassuring smile.

' I'm still waiting for you, Donghyuck ' he thought.

" I hope they'll get back together, mister " Hyunjin uttered while hugging the moomin plushies from the toy shelves.

" I hope so too " Mark chimed in with a faint smile on his lips.

" what an amazing and yet a tragic story for them, but... why does it feels so real? " one of the nurse named Yeri commented who sat beside Jaemin.

But the surgeon only chuckled and shook his head, after hearing the amusement laced in Yeri's voice.

" you know Yeri, Mark hyung's just a great storyteller. It sounded real but actually didn't. He knows how to make up some stories and make you engross on it. It feels so real but actually didn't " Jaemin reasoned out and took a deep breath with full of thoughts around his head, same page for the canadian male.

' what an indeed amazing and yet a tragic one for them ' Jaemin thought.

" mister "

Cocking his head to face the kid, Mark immediately wore a huge smile on his face, after knowing that Chan just called him for the first time.

" yes Chan? " Mark prompted.

" mister, angels are always with us, that's what my mom told me before. They are protecting us. They love us. I hope mister Lee and angel Hae will meet again " the 5 year-old-kid Chan spoke so softly like a fragile he is then showed his cute smile to everyone, making the others melted on their sight.

Unbeknownst to him, Mark bit his lower lip to cease himself from tearing up but his wide smile still not faltering. Then, his gaze landed on Chan's silver necklace wherein he saw an angel figure as its pendant, shining so brightly against its pale skin.

The canadian couldn't help but a twinge of despair and longingness are now creeping inside him. It's been 7 years when he last saw the angel. The time is making him feel anxious but the feelings for him never change and it is too strong for someone to break it.

He will wait until he gets older. He will wait until his friends get married. He will wait until his hair turned into gray. He will wait until his last breath.