Author's Note

Again, I would like to thank everyone for reading this book 🎉🎉🎉🎉 as you exerted lots of patience because of my slow updates, typos and grammatical errors because I am not that fluent in English. Actually, I didn't know that I could finish this story peacefully and that's already a big reward for me. Even though my reader are not that huge to start with, you're enough support is really what's matter to me and I am very thankful to everyone, sunshines.

💚💚💚💚💚

PROMOTEPROMOTEPROMOTEPROMOTE

Before I end this note, I'm gonna grab this chance to promote the spin-off story of Love, Donghyuck which is ' Forbidden ', a markhyuck fanfiction, wherein this story is mostly focusing on Donghyuck's point of view. Also another story of mine with a title ' Special Delivery ' a halloween special edition for NCT 2020 fanfiction. This story is mixed with Mystery and Humor genre and I promise that I will do my best to give a good story for you and this language would be in Taglish so hello to my fellow Filipinos out there! Go check it out on my account profile and don't forget to leave your insights on comment section and vote, that would be really appreciatable 😇😇😇.

That would be all for now. Thank you sunshines. Have a great day and stay safe always!!!