(2) Battle

[Levis Pov]

I sighed and got up, walking to the front door and slipping on my shoes. I reached my hand out to the counter and grabbed the house keys, turning around to see a smiling Eren.

I picked up my hand, messing with the brown locks and seeing him slightly blush. I smirked and we both left out the door, hand in hand.

On the way there, people would give us awkward or questioning looks. They would either look down at our hands and then scowl, or just give a dirty look out of the blue.

Eren didn't seem to notice the negativity around us, which I guess is a good thing. I was abruptly yanked back and looked up, seeing we were already at the park. I looked over at Eren, seeing his blue eyes glow and his face beam.

I let go of his hand, letting him run out and do what he does. I went to go sit on one of the benches. There was another guy sitting in the same bench, but was more interested with his book.

"Levi!" My head perked up from the familiar whining sound and grunted.

What kind of trouble has he gotten into?

I stood up and walked over towards him. Two men were on either side of him, making me immediately clench my fists and grit my teeth. I looked around and saw that no one paid any attention towards the problem, making my stomach turn with hate.

"Tch." I took a few steps closer, getting a better look of each man. One was slightly taller than Eren, while the other was just a bit shorter. "Oi, what are you doing with my brat?"

The two men looked at each other, then both smirked. "How about you just sit back, and watch your...'brat' learn a little lesson."

I glared at the both of them as Eren stood still with fear. The shorter one held Eren back, while the taller one sent a few punches into his gut.

I gritted my teeth a lunged forward. "I didn't come here to have some fat ass, simple minded, Jack asses ruin my fucking day!" I jumped and sent my foot into the taller ones face, sending him to the ground.

I then separated Eren and the shorter one, kicking the shorter one in the knee and pressed my foot against his face. He spat on my shoes, making me cringe and feel my chest fill with rage.

"You filthy son of a-" I was interrupted by Eren grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me away.

I was soon running behind Eren as he dragged me by the hand. I was confused and still pissed off, but kept my attention to where Eren was dragging me.

We ended up in a wide open field. No roads, no people, no trees. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him, then something snapped.

I lunged forward and picked up his shirt, revealing the forming bruises on his stomach. He tilted his head a poked at them like a kid would.

"Bastards." I cursed, pulling down his shirt and feeling him pull me towards his chest.

He rested his chin on the top of my head and looked up at the sky. "Who cares. The person that means most to me protected me."

I slightly blushed and then scoffed. "Kiss my ass all you want, Jeager. You're still taking us back home."

He giggled and softly hummed a familiar tune while he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

---

I feel like this is bad. 😞

Please tell me if it is.

I'm trying to think of ideas, but they'll probably come to me as I continue the story.

But of course, I love you guys so I'll continue it. ❤️

-GiggleTheKiller 🔪💕