(4) doorbell

[ Levi ]

Right when I was about to pull Eren in for a kiss, the doorbell rung. I glared at the ground, cursing under my breath. I gave one quick look at Eren once I went to get a new shirt, he seemed disappointed.

I ran downstairs, slowly opening the front door. Armin stood there, anxious. His blonde hair seemed tangled, his eyes were dark, and his body looked thin. I raised an eyebrow, not caring too much about it.

"Is Eren here?" He said with a raspy but low voice. I looked upstairs, seeing Eren peek his head out from the bottom step.

I sighed and let him in. Eren shot up, a look of confusion on his face. I shrugged, leading Armin to the couch. "Tea?" I asked. He just shook his head and waved me off.

I glared at the back of his blonde head, hoping I was burning holes. Unfortunately, I wasn't. I walked over to the kitchen and decided to make my own tea.

"H-Hey, Armin. What's up?" I watched Eren sit next to Armin, placing his hands in his lap.

"I don't think you should live with Levi." I flinched, stomping towards the little runt. I stopped as Eren raised his hand in the air, telling me to stop.

I growled, walking back to the kitchen. Eren's face was serious, cold, nothing I've seen before. "Armin. You do understand Levi is the one I love. And you should know, people who love each-"

"I know, Eren. But...I miss you."

[ Eren ]

Armin seemed on the verge of tears. My brain was filled with confusion and annoyance. I grabbed Armin by the bangs, pulling us face to face.

"Armin. We see each other at school, we hang out when we have the chance. We're best friends. What else do you want?" He looked down, grabbing my hands and held onto them.

"You...Eren." I heard a tch sound coming from behind me.

"Oi, don't you understand this brat is mine. I'm pretty sure you would understand this, so let me put it to you in simpler terms. An uke and an uke simply do not mix. But an uke and a seme, now that makes much more sense."

Levi took my hands away from Armin and his hair. He raised my right hand, bringing it up to his face, and licking from my wrist, to the tip of my finger. I blushed madly, pulling my hand away and rubbing the saliva off onto my pants.

[ Levi ]

Armin glared at me darkly, balling his fists. I smirked, grabbing Eren by the head. Eren looked up at me curiously, and I took that advantage. I kissed his forehead, making Eren go beet red.

While he rubbed the kiss from his forehead away, I took the opportunity to stick my tongue out slightly at Armin. He glared again, huffing and leaving the house with a slam.

Eren looked up at me again, furrowing his eyebrows. "Oi. Don't be so serious, it doesn't match your cute face."

He lightly blushed, sinking down into the couch. I leaned over, giving a sort of upside down kiss. Once we pulled away, I looked him in his bright blue eyes.

"Eren."

"Hm?"

"Never leave me."

He raised an eyebrow, a sudden look of worry going across his face. But his face softened and he nodded with a gentle smile. "I won't."

He grabbed me by the back of he neck, pulling me in for another kiss. "I honestly wouldn't have dated you if I knew there would be this much drama."

His eyes widened and teared, while he pouted in frustration. I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm just kidding, lighten up, Eren."

"Yeah, yeah. You're lucky I love you." I smirked and nodded, doing circle patterns on his cheek with my thumb.

"I know, I'm lucky to have you."

---
ARE THESE TOO SHORT, IM SORRY. 😫❤️🙏

I tried to finally add some drama, hope you like. 😂👌

Anyways, how old are you guys?

I'm not trying to stalk you or anything.
Huehuehue...*nosebleeds*

You're wonderful killer

-GiggleTheKiller 🔪💋❤️