(5) school

CAUTION: THIS MAY HAVE TRIGGERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

[ Eren ]

I stared down at my class work, feeling Mr.Jeans eyes burning holes into my head. I tapped my pencil onto the desk, given the fact that Armin sits directly next to me.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Armin would glance at me from time to time, about to say something but quickly shut his mouth. I sighed, staring at problem number 6. The worksheet was about math, so of course I had trouble.

I was wearing the usual school uniform. A long sleeved white dress shirt, khaki pants, and sperrys. I pulled the sleeves over my hands, cautiously laying my head down onto my arms.

[ Armin ]

I watched Eren fall into a deep sleep, watching a small string of drool fall from the corner of his mouth to the desk. I looked away instantly, not able to forget what happened that day.

When I got home, I cried myself to sleep, considering suicide. I grabbed one of the kitchen knives from the drawer, placing to my wrist. I stood there for five minutes, still not one cut.

I threw the knife to the ground, falling to the floor and told myself how useless and weak I was. I never wanted to leave home. I wished that my mind would persuade myself to do the harm. But in the end, it never worked.

I smiled sadly to myself, feeling my eyes water. The girl who sat in front of me, Petra, noticed. She turned around sharply, looking at me with a worried look.

"Armin, are you okay?" She whispered. I sniffled and wiped the tears away, sadly nodding with a small smile.

She pouted and huffed, now turning her whole body around. "What's wrong." I scooted back by her answer, then looked up to see that Mr.Jean and the whole class was looking at us.

Everyone 'Ood'. "I didn't know you two were dating, how cute!" Both of us blushed.

She nervously laughed, her face Crimson red. "O-Of course we're not!" She looked at me from the corner of her eye, then quickly looked away and turned around fully in her seat.

"Girls." I thought to myself, rolling my eyes and looking out the window.

I heard a slight snoring coming from beside me. I turned my head slightly, seeing Eren had just woken up. He looked up at the teacher, quickly wiping his face with his sleeve and wondered what to do with the puddle of drool on his desk.

He finally let his head drop, raising his hand. Mr.Jean noticed. "Yes, Eren?"

"C-Can I go get napkins?"

"Why?"

"I fell asleep and..."

The class giggled amongst themselves, including Mr.Jean. "Go ahead."

Eren left out of the classroom, a look of defeat on his face. How cute~

[ Levi ]

I was in the locker room, pushing people out of the way towards the door. On the door, there a paper with a list of names. The names were the people who made the baseball team for this semester.

I quickly found my name. Right above it, was Eren Jaeger. I smirked, knowing the brat might brag to me about it at home.

"Of course." I sighed, slightly smiling.

----

Idk what to do. ;-; I hope this is extra kawaii. ❤️

-GTK 🔪🌸